Board index mDd Board Complaints and Suggestions

Seriously,

Did you find a Bug or have an Idea? This is the place to go to.

Re: Seriously,

Postby skyhighguy » Mar 30th, '16, 1:58 am

Stop acting so cool, ur a fuckin nerd its retarded for you to argue otherwise. You play defrag jesus christ. You made a comment at my complexion expect a return comment you burnt niger.

Thanks, for the explanation. I feel so much better informed now on how to play long maps. 469 recs to your 142, suck one.

Sure, the 42 clan accepts your challenge. Don't expect to have as many recs as you did within the next few months.

Enjoy your day. [=
skyhighguy

Postby legit » Mar 30th, '16, 6:52 am

skyhighguy wrote:Stop acting so cool, ur a fuckin nerd its retarded for you to argue otherwise. You play defrag jesus christ. You made a comment at my complexion expect a return comment you burnt niger.

Thanks, for the explanation. I feel so much better informed now on how to play long maps. 469 recs to your 142, suck one.

Sure, the 42 clan accepts your challenge. Don't expect to have as many recs as you did within the next few
months.

Enjoy your day. [=

42 clan accepts your challenge. :-)

I don't have enough hands to facepalm as much as i wanted to. You put a smile on my face for this unworldly postings.

Make sure to pick my maxed out times and not just some quick rank1 server records, darling. Looking forward!

i'm out
legit

Postby kane.ups » Mar 30th, '16, 7:18 pm

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
kane.ups

Postby sL1k » Mar 30th, '16, 8:18 pm

daily soap :clap:
sL1k

Postby breadsticks » Mar 31st, '16, 12:00 am

So when is the wedding?
breadsticks

Postby eLeMeNt » Mar 31st, '16, 12:49 am

I can't compete with anyone

eLeMeNt

Postby wubwub » Mar 31st, '16, 2:40 am

[Hook]
These bitches love Sosa
O End or no end
Fucking with them O boys
You gon' get fucked over
Raris and Rovers
These hoes love Chief Sosa
Hit him with that cobra
Now that boy slumped over
They do it all for Sosa
You boys ain't making no noise
Y'all know I'm a grown boy
Your clique full of broke boys
God ya'll some broke boys
God ya'll some broke boys
We GBE dope boys
We got lots of dough boy

[Verse 1]
These bitches love Sosa
And they love them Glo' Boys
Know we from the 'Go boy
But we cannot go boy
No I don't know ol' boy
I know he's a broke boy
Raris and Rovers
Convertibles, Lambos boy
You know I got bands boy
And it's in my pants boy
Disrespect them O Boys
You won't speak again boy
Don't think that I'm playin boy
No we don't use hands boy
No we don't do friends boy
Collect bands I'm a land lord
I gets lotsa commas
I can fuck yo mama
I ain't with the drama
You can meet my llama
Ridin with 3hunna
With 300 foreigns
These bitches see Chief Sosa
I swear to god they all honored

[Hook]

[Verse 2]
Don't make me call D. Rose boy
He six double-o boy
And he keep that pole boy
You gon' get fucked over
Bitch I done sell soda
And I done sell coca
She gon' clap for Sosa
He gon' clap for Sosa
They do it for Sosa
Them hoes they do it for Sosa
Tadoe off the Molly water
So nigga be cool like water
Fore you get hit with this lava
Bitch I'm the trending topic
Don't care no price I'll cop it b
And yo bitch steady jockin' me
wubwub

Postby Timothy » Mar 31st, '16, 6:00 pm

Timothy

Postby skyhighguy » Apr 6th, '16, 6:15 am

After all the vq3 hate, I'm waiting on a nina cpm rec. As far as I can see there are none. Challenging us so much and saying break a 'serious' rec, I challenge you to even break a non serious rec, and well keep it for more than 3 days. Oh, no interest? Not gonna happen? As to be expected...
skyhighguy

Postby legit » Apr 6th, '16, 10:04 am

skyhighguy wrote:After all the vq3 hate, I'm waiting on a nina cpm rec. As far as I can see there are none. Challenging us so much and saying break a 'serious' rec, I challenge you to even break a non serious rec, and well keep it for more than 3 days. Oh, no interest? Not gonna happen? As to be expected...

Too bad inder has edited his post where he said he's gonna "crush" all of my records, whenever he feels like it :-). In addition, you were the one who said my records are mediocre so i invited you to beat them. Not challenging you at all, because i'm pretty sure you're not gonna beat any of the hard records. Now, when you actually noticed it's impossible for you to beat them, you come up with some other trash

As to be expected.

Plus, I have always been a pure vq3 player. I'm sorry you newbreed didn't know.

I've seen many weird people on defrag over the past years, but you set a new standard.
legit

PreviousNext