Board index mDd Board The mDd servers

Please read

Talk about Servers within the mDd server network

Please read

Postby D4rkFl4sh » Feb 23rd, '15, 2:31 am

Hello, i'm D4rkFl4sh and w my friend P3NT4 we are trying to make a server for player who plays defrag in South America. We have the mdd already installed but just only we need somebody ( i don't know who ) activate the mdd to make records, login, basically enter to the database. The reason why i make this topic is because we have waiting since the dfwc2014 begin and P3NT4 is paying for the server, but how u know the mdd is not activate so is a waste of money. I hope somebody can do anything and we finally got the posibility to play without lag ( Yes, play with 280 ping is a pain in the ass in maps w weapons ).

Greetings from Chile, D4rkFl4sh. =)
D4rkFl4sh

Re: Please read

Postby <hk> » Mar 12th, '15, 1:47 pm

I recently did update the data on the servers.
However I have had no idea on how to reach you.
You have to restart your server.
It should work now.

What pisses me off in general(not about this server in particular).
People are comming to me with things like "new server, lol". On top of that the didn't do any backups of the old server. Most server are custom builds adapted to the needs of the server admin.
When you can't run the stupid server yourself then please tell me when you are about to move things to a new box.
<hk>
Menstruating 24/7

Re: Please read

Postby D4rkFl4sh » Mar 18th, '15, 11:30 pm

the server has been restarted, and says: "can't connect to database, contact an admin, please!"

don't get mad br0h, i just create the topic because the server's mdd still doesn't work, i don't know much about it, i don't blame you or another admin from defrag at all.

Peace!
D4rkFl4sh