Board index mDd Board The mDd servers

Twitch - dfengine / iodfe

Talk about Servers within the mDd server network

Twitch - dfengine / iodfe

Postby [gt]neiT. » Aug 15th, '14, 11:37 pm

Hi,

once more me :)

i am looking for someone who can wastly modify dfengine/iodfe to be able connect twitch chat and allow ppls to vote in chat for who they wish to spectate, or changing between servers..

I will be glad to even pay for such a modification, i want to make essentially DeFRaGTV, but for now it is in testing how many ppl(people) would be interesting and from what i heard so far there is a lot ppl(people).
- ive been streaming only for past 4 days and we already had 18viewers for several hours :)

Most amazing is that we already brought several ppl(people) to defrag comunity as newbies (at least many asked how to join)

Also i need to point out i had many issues with twitch and still have, but fortunately i have figured everything to perfection from my end - now i can only pray that twitch will upgrade their servers to be more reliable.

Please if you have any suggestions or ideas how to do this modification or how to connect it together i am open to ideas and solutions.

Of Course i am open even for rewarding this help (money) or some other which u pick.. will be granted.

Thank you guys,
neiT.
Last edited by [gt]neiT. on Jun 17th, '19, 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[gt]neiT.

Re: Twitch - dfengine / iodfe

Postby khetti » Aug 16th, '14, 10:23 pm

This is a cool idea!
If I understand, you'd like to parse some chat lines from a website and perform some simple commands in defrag (/info players, /follow x, /connect ip, maybe some hud element toggles).

That shouldn't be hard at all, I should be able to spend some time on it either this next week or the following one.
khetti

Postby [DF]yotoon » Aug 17th, '14, 2:22 pm

I am also interested in this.
Pls pls release the source when you're done or add it to github or smth.
[DF]yotoon

Postby [gt]neiT. » Feb 27th, '15, 9:42 pm

well guys i am here once again...
i am looking for someone who can make defraglive script/programe for defrag and be available for future changes.

Financial prize reward and name to be worshipped

I am very glad that khetti that he offered to make it, but i cannot keep saying to everyone its in progress because to be honest i dont know whats going on with it.. and more important i cannot postpone this anymore.. its half year already and..........
[gt]neiT.

Postby khetti » Mar 3rd, '15, 12:53 am

The program is nearly done, however there are some data in the defrag mod which I can't access in a public-use-friendly way.

A minor defrag update with those info safely exposed would make it very simple to complete.
khetti

Postby [gt]neiT. » Apr 27th, '15, 9:17 am

khetti wrote:The program is nearly done, however there are some data in the defrag mod which I can't access in a public-use-friendly way.

A minor defrag update with those info safely exposed would make it very simple to complete.

I cannot ge in hold of anyone who can make such a update... and i am really wondering about selling computer i bought for defraglive instead of waiting :( i really dont know what to do... if anyone has some kind of influence i would appreciate ur help because i am not even active in defrag comunity anymore....
[gt]neiT.

Postby <hk> » Apr 27th, '15, 1:57 pm

Didn't I see those streaming bots on the servers already?
What's the problem? At the moment?
<hk>
Menstruating 24/7

Postby [gt]neiT. » Apr 28th, '15, 10:02 am

<hk> wrote:Didn't I see those streaming bots on the servers already?
What's the problem? At the moment?

it wasnt bot, it was manualy operated by me and some others via teamviewer...
Khetti has more specific details.. ill try to ask him to write exactly whats problem..
[gt]neiT.

Postby [gt]neiT. » Jun 17th, '19, 2:54 pm

hey good people - anyone has some contact with khetti? :)
I am trying to resume this project once again - if anyone can help pls msg me - ill pay for ur time.
[gt]neiT.