Board index mDd Board The mDd servers

Some ideas of solition to solve some problems.

Talk about Servers within the mDd server network

Re: Some ideas of solition to solve some problems.

Postby $$-albion » Sep 30th, '09, 8:19 am

OMg, just seen this topic... wtf man do you guys really have to type that much? I'm gonna need days to read all of it :(
$$-albion

Postby ZyaX » Oct 14th, '09, 10:03 am

I am really not a big fan of achievement/award/reward system. This is mainly a design to keep players playing a game even after it has gotten boring, and that can mean just boring for the day after a few hours of playing. Believe me I played world of warcraft as a hardcore raider and achievement whore. :oops:

Since there is no financial gain in it for anyone, I recommend you guys(nightmare) to not waste time on doing something like this. Since there are so many loose ends in this game, I can just imagine what kind of lengths players might go to to achieve whatever awards which might be implemented.
ZyaX
Voice of Reason

Postby $$-albion » Oct 14th, '09, 12:41 pm

ZyaX wrote:I am really not a big fan of achievement/award/reward system. This is mainly a design to keep players playing a game even after it has gotten boring, and that can mean just boring for the day after a few hours of playing. Believe me I played world of warcraft as a hardcore raider and achievement whore. :oops:

BAN BAN BAN!!!
$$-albion

Previous