Board index mDd Board The mDd servers

New server admins

Talk about Servers within the mDd server network

New server admins

Postby <hk> » Jan 25th, '11, 12:47 am

Lately people are asking for server admins to keep the servers quiet. Well, we don't have that many. Those we do have don't really care. So, who is qualified in your opinion?
<hk>
Menstruating 24/7

Re: New server admins

Postby bunny » Jan 25th, '11, 12:47 am

-w3sp-
real Crysis Warhead.
penis.
bunny

Postby <hk> » Jan 25th, '11, 12:49 am

That was quick. Well, active players would be nice.
<hk>
Menstruating 24/7

Postby $$-albion » Jan 25th, '11, 12:52 am

irgendwas wrote:-w3sp-

I lol'd :p
$$-albion

Postby bunny » Jan 25th, '11, 3:50 am

thx for ur support aRb
real Crysis Warhead.
penis.
bunny

Postby wsad 920NW » Feb 1st, '11, 12:01 am

I'll do it.
wsad 920NW

Postby [gt]glm » May 13th, '11, 4:32 pm

<hk> wrote:Lately people are asking for server admins to keep the servers quiet. Well, we don't have that many. Those we do have don't really care. So, who is qualified in your opinion?

lol, quiet? whats wrong with servers? It's not osp or cpma where tons of spam per second in console. I guess you never actually played at public osp servers. There indeed require referes because flood, aimbots, flame etc.
So I'm pretty sure defrag community ever had pretty intellectual players.

/cg_nochatbeep 1; /con_notifytime -1; /df_mp_NoDrawRadius 9999 - the choose of real connoisseurs of quiet, with this settings you will be almost like in offline :p

P.S. But! If you need real admin so I'm ready for this very responsible job. I will have powers and set some new rules: will kick/ban for filthy language (but ofc me will use it and rather will insult ppl(people) and provoke them and ofc kick/ban for few hours). Will set rule for gtk servers - speak only russian. And ofc rule about login system (in lovets style): player may login only if he intend set the rec, but if player come to server and immediately log in - kick ban.
So who f1 for one's candidacy? :D
[gt]glm

Postby amt-morbus » May 13th, '11, 6:29 pm

\kick all
amt-morbus

Postby Arcaon » May 14th, '11, 1:57 pm

[gt]glm wrote:
<hk> wrote:Lately people are asking for server admins to keep the servers quiet. Well, we don't have that many. Those we do have don't really care. So, who is qualified in your opinion?

lol, quiet? whats wrong with servers? It's not osp or cpma where tons of spam per second in console. I guess you never actually played at public osp servers. There indeed require referes because flood, aimbots, flame etc.
So I'm pretty sure defrag community ever had pretty intellectual players.

/cg_nochatbeep 1; /con_notifytime -1; /df_mp_NoDrawRadius 9999 - the choose of real connoisseurs of quiet, with this settings you will be almost like in offline :p

P.S. But! If you need real admin so I'm ready for this very responsible job. I will have powers and set some new rules: will kick/ban for filthy language (but ofc me will use it and rather will insult ppl(people)(people) and provoke them and ofc kick/ban for few hours). Will set rule for gtk servers - speak only russian. And ofc rule about login system (in lovets style): player may login only if he intend set the rec, but if player come to server and immediately log in - kick ban.
So who f1 for one's candidacy? :D

My name is Arcaon and I approve of this message.
Arcaon