Board index mDd Board The mDd servers

mDd Whishlist

Talk about Servers within the mDd server network

Re: mDd Whishlist

Postby <)Ghost(> » Oct 31st, '10, 8:54 pm

lol wtf i changed mine the minute i registered, no way in hell was i gonna remember that random ass password.
<)Ghost(>

Postby $$-albion » Oct 31st, '10, 10:54 pm

Phoenix wrote:idk man train your memory. I got my q3df pass memorized quickly and I rarely use it.

Or you can just save your username + password in your browser? This is a standard feature in both Firefox & IE
$$-albion

Postby <)Ghost(> » Nov 1st, '10, 4:54 pm

$$-albion wrote:
Phoenix wrote:idk man train your memory. I got my q3df pass memorized quickly and I rarely use it.

Or you can just save your username + password in your browser? This is a standard feature in both Firefox & IE

or download LastPass for firefox and u will never have to type in your username/login and never have to hit 'log in' again.
<)Ghost(>

Postby $$-albion » Nov 1st, '10, 5:55 pm

Ghost>)MINIONS(< wrote:
$$-albion wrote:

or download LastPass for firefox and u will never have to type in your username/login and never have to hit 'log in' again.

Well doesn't that come as default with Firefox? Well you still have to hit log in, but it fills in your pass and username automatically :p though it does not work on flash-based login modules :'(
$$-albion

Postby MidiMightyMoe » Nov 2nd, '10, 11:51 am

For demo download, if people don't want their demo to be public (I think they should be, but I rememeber a lot of people are against it), maybe we could have on our own page somenthing to link the demos we want to.

Maybe something like "best players of the week/month" with some sort of ranking based on your peformance, like giving points for your topXXX on maps that have 15+ records. That would be a simple way to do it without going for the full elo-ranking :D .
MidiMightyMoe

Postby amt-morbus » Nov 2nd, '10, 5:12 pm

Ye, some kind of statistics would be nice. Like: Most active player of the week, most records in last 24h/7days, most jumps, highest jump of the week...... or something like that
amt-morbus

Postby <hk> » Nov 2nd, '10, 6:10 pm

That's a lot of work. Unfortunately the "web dude" doesn't have much time/interest to write all that.
Player statistics and passwords are website only.
<hk>
Menstruating 24/7

Postby MidiMightyMoe » Nov 29th, '10, 10:51 pm

Would it be possible to block competiton map durring the time of the comp ? Like let the mapper blocking a map for couple of weeks when he adds it to worldspawn.
MidiMightyMoe

Postby <hk> » Nov 29th, '10, 11:07 pm

Most comp maps aren't added to worldspawn by the mapper. Some user uploads it.

Just send us an email before releasing the map and we handle the blocking part.
All we need is the name and a date.
We did that a couple of times already.
<hk>
Menstruating 24/7

Previous