Board index DeFRaG DeFRaG in general

if we wanted to create a brief history on defrag [eng/ru]

Are you really the best?

if we wanted to create a brief history on defrag [eng/ru]

Postby amon » Jun 18th, '17, 4:05 pm

, completely wikipedia-independent, and maybe not so dry as well, would this be the place?
I feel like having this somewhere could be a good thing in general, and this place still has visits from Russian speaking crowd, so maybe yes?

the real-lasting records so wiki etc. are pretty outdated because that's 2006 as far as I can see it, and we have emergence of other media engaging like WoodEx live streams, hollydriver's channel and the surgence of scripted bots and pushing the envelope with physics like the w3spgaz_strafes maps experiments, and this is just to name a few (and I am pretty fucking sure not many even know about them all), also a little dfwc update probably, there is bare data that almost begs to be recorded because as far as everyone is concerned, it could only be a good thing?
I am in the position where I could spend some time putting this together, OBVIOUSLY with help, this is more of a rhetorical question because never will be better or worse time if you just wanna do it, but I thought that I will put feelers out to check the vibe?

Te konkretne, długo trwające zapisy jakichkolwiek informacji są dość stare bo 2006 a przynajmniej jak ja sprawdzałem, no i pojawiają się nowe media które z nami mają rzeczy, jest WoodEx livestream, kanał hollydrivera no i pojawiły się wcześniej rzeczy jak script runs, fizyczne eksperymenty na w3spgaz_strafes (setup etc.), XXX a to i tak tylko wspominając pokrótce, (i jestem pewien 10000% że wszystkiego i tak nikt nie zna), może jakieś rekordy dfwc by się wspomniało, informacji jest mnóstwo, to się dosłownie błaga o zapisanie gdzieś, a tym bardziej że dotyczy to nas wszystkich, i na pewno nie zaszkodzi..

jestem w pozycji na której mógłbym poświęcić trochę czasu temu, PEWNIE będę pytał o pomoc, to bardziej jest pytanie retoryczne, bo nigdy tak naprawdę nie będzie lepszy czy gorszy czas na to jeśli naprawdę się chce, ale pomyslałem, że zapytam żeby sprawdzić jaki jest nastrój?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

(Title) и если мы попытаемся описать быструю дефрагментацию короткую историю, независимо от википедии может сделать, а также не настолько сухой, что это было бы хорошее место, чтобы спросить об этом?
У меня такое впечатление, что вообще оно хранится где-то было бы неплохо в целом, и это место также иногда визиты наших российских друзей, так что, может быть, так?

Эти конкретные, долговечные записи любой информации, довольно старые, так как 2006, по крайней мере, как я проверил, и нет, есть новые средства массовой информации из нас есть вещи, является Woodex Прямого эфира канала hollydrivera хорошо, и появился перед вещами, как скрипт работает, физические эксперименты w3spgaz_strafes (setup и т.д.), и это еще только упомянуть кратко (и я уверен, что все 10000%, и поэтому никто не знает), может быть, некоторые записи dfwc следует отметить много информации, он буквально умоляет спасти где-то и тем более это касается всех нас, и, конечно, не больно ..

Я нахожусь в таком месте, где я мог бы провести некоторое время назад, КОНЕЧНО я просил о помощи, это скорее риторический вопрос, потому что я никогда на самом деле будет лучше или хуже, в то время, когда на самом деле, но я думал, что спросить
amon

Re: if we wanted to create a brief history on defrag [eng/ru

Postby nLxajA » Jun 20th, '17, 10:24 pm

Man should not really open this topic. You are young, playful, everything's easy for you. This is an another thing. It's not Snowden and not even secret services archives. Better not to get into that. Seriously, any of you would deeply regret. Close the topic and forget what was written here. I full. I fully understand that this post incites additional interest, but I far the curious - stop. The rest will just not see it.

Ребята, не стоит вскрывать эту тему. Вы молодые, шутливые, вам все легко. Это не то. Это не Чикатило и даже не архивы спецслужб. Сюда лучше не лезть. Серьезно, любой из вас будет жалеть. Лучше закройте тему и забудьте, что тут писалось. Я вполне понимаю, что данным сообщением вызову дополнительный интерес, но хочу сразу предостеречь пытливых - стоп. Остальные просто не найдут.
Clean Quake3 (1.32c) with installed defrag 1.91.25 & dfengine 1.08 + distributives windows/linux versions ioquake3, iodfengine, dfengine and defrag included ("xFiles" folder): cloud.mail.ru | yandex.disk.ru.
All defrag maps repack! <- very useful! Highly recommended!
nLxajA

Postby wubwub » Jun 20th, '17, 10:27 pm

good thread
wubwub

Postby qordis » Jun 22nd, '17, 4:29 am

bleat.
He pulls his zipper down to reveal his erecting penis underneath his underwear. He pulls down his boxers inside his pants and pulls back the folds of the unzipped triangles. He jerks off as he stares at the t-girl's breasts. Fwap Fwap. Her pussy juices leak out of her boipussy and fill a puddle on the blankets. Her dick is hard as a rock. Fwap Fwap. Her little moans as she breathes. Fwap Fwap.

His dick throb's and his semen spray's onto the ceiling inside the van.
qordis

Postby amon » Jun 29th, '17, 1:18 pm

nLxajA wrote:Man should not really open this topic. You are young, playful, everything's easy for you. This is an another thing. It's not Snowden and not even secret services archives. Better not to get into that. Seriously, any of you would deeply regret. Close the topic and forget what was written here. I full. I fully understand that this post incites additional interest, but I far the curious - stop. The rest will just not see it.

Ребята, не стоит вскрывать эту тему. Вы молодые, шутливые, вам все легко. Это не то. Это не Чикатило и даже не архивы спецслужб. Сюда лучше не лезть. Серьезно, любой из вас будет жалеть. Лучше закройте тему и забудьте, что тут писалось. Я вполне понимаю, что данным сообщением вызову дополнительный интерес, но хочу сразу предостеречь пытливых - стоп. Остальные просто не найдут.

I am not young, I don't even play anymore. Whatever you think I am or this is, you're wrong.
is it fair to say defrag is part of your life though? you, other people, me, even if for everyone it is a different part of our lives?
if I was not in the position to be able to do it, i would not declare myself that I can.

This is more of a assessment whether people are ready to help or not really, not a permission request.
i got the sense of running time as well, notice how more and more forums go down over time, and some of the demos/events at this point are the only word of mouth on a very abstract timeline.
It's a survival thing, more than anything else.
If I didn't believe it was worth doing, I wouldn't engage in this as well.
We got some views in the thread, so at least it's worth talking about.

Я не молод, даже сейчас я не играю вообще. Я не знаю, что идея, которую вы должны обо мне или этот пост, но, к сожалению, ошибаетесь.
Но вы согласились бы или нет с утверждением, что дефрагментация стала частью вашей жизни? ваши другие люди, моя жизнь, даже если это другая часть каждого из нас.
Если бы я не был в состоянии писать, я бы не сказал, что я могу.

Я хотел бы видеть, если больше людей готовы помочь или нет, это не вопрос разрешения - при всем уважении.

И у меня есть ощущение, что время поджимает, обратите внимание, как все больше и больше интернет-форумах убиты, некоторые демки / События в настоящее время длятся только через наши воспоминания для очень нечеткой хронологию событий.
Больше всего, это попытка выжить и бороться за выживание в истории - и если я не считаю, что это важно, вероятно, не podejmowałbym что.
И я вижу, что у нас есть более чем 100 просмотров, так что стоит по крайней мере, об этом говорить.

peace
amon