Board index DeFRaG DeFRaG in general

New in here...

Are you really the best?

Re: New in here...

Postby lith » Feb 26th, '15, 2:04 pm

Just struggle through the years of grind like the rest of us did, the only true way to learn. 8-)
-l1th-
lith

Postby Jake_The_Peg » Feb 27th, '15, 3:50 am

Ya, sure, I will... Coz apparently, there aint no other way.. Not much videos, not nearly enough articles, NO tutorials whatsoever...

I am just pointin these facts out, IF ever someone would wonder about, Why the heck this community aint growin, u know?
Jake_The_Peg

Postby Le another black niger » Feb 27th, '15, 3:37 pm

defrag\docs
Le another black niger

Postby Jake_The_Peg » Feb 27th, '15, 4:41 pm

Ya, niger, cool cool, One user ssend me a message, that pointed that folder out...
I didnt know about it before, but...
U know.. I looked for example on 'readme-[CampingGaz-HUD].txt' which has as much informations as vodka has vitamins.

No commands whatsoever, And even if there were commands there, it'd be pretty much useless anyhow, coz with HUD u need what? Pictures. OR better still, a video.

As I said before, All these things (If yar community wanted newcomers) .. would be summed up in Wiki for instance.

I play other games, u know, and for some of them, there is literally TON of materiels in respective wikis.
You can find a COMPLETE set of available characters, their break-levels for certail procedures, list of special actions/skills/endings ... Characteristics of special/addon weapons, starting stats etc...

With Defrag? Almost Zilch. Nada.

And further more, I came to find out, that not only DF aint OS, it aint even expanding developers...

So if anybody wanted to.. say add a new physics or a new mode...
For example if Anybody wanted .. for example an entirely new rules of the game..
An example comes to mind: Counter not going up, but map with countdown counter: Here's 2:15 minutes.. Run as far as you can get, RUN FORREST, RUUUUN!!
Or perhaps maps, where it is said: Here's a map, you got 75 jumps to solve it, go go. Each jump you save will deduct say 2s from your finish time...
Or even Puzzle maps come to mind, in a spirit of say .. Portal 2 game..

all that can be done with Quake engine, and VQ3/CPM physics..

But if the community is closed like lady's knickers...

Then.. The answer is similar to what I've got: 'Sod Off!'.

Kappish?

And if the game wont make changes, then in several more years: RIP.
Jake_The_Peg

Postby Carlos » Feb 27th, '15, 5:16 pm

Jake_The_Peg wrote:Ya, niger, cool cool, One user ssend me a message, that pointed that folder out...
I didnt know about it before, but...
U know.. I looked for example on 'readme-[CampingGaz-HUD].txt' which has as much informations as vodka has vitamins.

No commands whatsoever, And even if there were commands there, it'd be pretty much useless anyhow, coz with HUD u need what? Pictures. OR better still, a video.

As I said before, All these things (If yar community wanted newcomers) .. would be summed up in Wiki for instance.

I play other games, u know, and for some of them, there is literally TON of materiels in respective wikis.
You can find a COMPLETE set of available characters, their break-levels for certail procedures, list of special actions/skills/endings ... Characteristics of special/addon weapons, starting stats etc...

With Defrag? Almost Zilch. Nada.

And further more, I came to find out, that not only DF aint OS, it aint even expanding developers...

So if anybody wanted to.. say add a new physics or a new mode...
For example if Anybody wanted .. for example an entirely new rules of the game..
An example comes to mind: Counter not going up, but map with countdown counter: Here's 2:15 minutes.. Run as far as you can get, RUN FORREST, RUUUUN!!
Or perhaps maps, where it is said: Here's a map, you got 75 jumps to solve it, go go. Each jump you save will deduct say 2s from your finish time...
Or even Puzzle maps come to mind, in a spirit of say .. Portal 2 game..

all that can be done with Quake engine, and VQ3/CPM physics..

But if the community is closed like lady's knickers...

Then.. The answer is similar to what I've got: 'Sod Off!'.

Kappish?

And if the game wont make changes, then in several more years: RIP.

gg, noob
you deleted about 500 times 'bicoz' of 15-20 with scripted ground part of promode cj, done before cheat prevention was announced and anyone used whatever they wished
i wished to have cj, equal to my fast offline one, done without delayed df stats stuff (still not fixedxD)
i feel good to be 1st in a row of such guys as:
hunnybunny - physics cheat, varmath yawing
khtti - harcore mechanical runs master
Adrian - physics cheat, varmath yawing (+skill!)
with 1 script, written in 15 minutes xD

and why w still have 100%? he used physics hack and record/play soft-_-
and... shut, please, ur fuck up with these rj users; rocket/plasma guys always used this stuff, nap at all

i see only one actual reason for deleting my times: personal envy of hk to me
mb this cute girl on his avatar got menstruation, eh?

no demo - no proof, btw, f1 for posting em all
or mail me a list of all logged times..
Carlos

Postby wubwub » Feb 27th, '15, 7:11 pm

u alright over there bud

e: just because one guy told you to fuck off in #defrag doesnt mean the community as a whole isnt going to help you. ask again in the channel, ask on the servers, the community is a lot more helpful than most; the fact there isnt really a central resource is probably a good reason why
wubwub

Postby Jake_The_Peg » Feb 27th, '15, 7:56 pm

Carlos, I have No idea, what your comment was about. At all. But thanks for it anyhow.
Jake_The_Peg

Postby Carlos » Feb 27th, '15, 8:59 pm

Jake_The_Peg wrote:Carlos, I have No idea, what your comment was about. At all. But thanks for it anyhow.

np!
Carlos

Postby wubwub » Feb 27th, '15, 10:38 pm

when a guy ignores ur post and responds to carlos instead
wubwub

Postby Carlos » Feb 27th, '15, 11:18 pm

wubwub wrote:when a guy ignores ur post and responds to carlos instead

Lol'd!!! :) ;)
Wub-Wub, you are absolutely and totally/totally and absolutely RIGHT with your statement about the critical state of defrags community!
Carlos

PreviousNext