Board index DeFRaG DeFRaG in general

What the: 560 u/s speed limit????

Are you really the best?

What the: 560 u/s speed limit????

Postby derMannXVIII_3000 » Jan 14th, '14, 7:01 pm

kaman wirklich in supermarkt flirten mit damen und wie kann ich seine nr bekommen oder cafe einladen
====================================================================
hallo meine name ist carlos ich war gestern in supermarkt und wollte deo kaufen war irgend wie alles gemischte herren und damen deo. die dame war hinter mir direkt und die suchte auch für damen deo ich hatte keine ahnung mehr gehapt welcher ist für herren ich hab die dame nach gefragt welcher ist für herren die meinte linke seite für männer rechte seite für dame. und die war auch bischen alter war so hüpsch und schön gelachelt. ich wollte weiter flirten da in moment hadt mir nix eingefallen danach habe ich bye gesagt wieder hadt die zurück gesagt. sie hadt voll schön geläschelt. wie sollte ich weiter flirten könnte ich den wirklich einfach nach fragen ob die mit mir cafe trinken geht oder könnte ich den einfach hendy nr nach fragen. kann sein meine rechts fehler habe sry leute
derMannXVIII_3000

Re: What the: 560 u/s speed limit????

Postby bunny » Jan 14th, '14, 8:43 pm

besten mach ladt ein ihr
real Crysis Warhead.
penis.
bunny

Postby derMannXVIII_3000 » Jan 14th, '14, 9:32 pm

wi sol ich ihr fragen :OOOO
kann nicht einfa tsu ihr gehen
oder doch????
grus carlos
derMannXVIII_3000

Postby bunny » Jan 14th, '14, 10:20 pm

backen kuchen
real Crysis Warhead.
penis.
bunny

Postby Timothy » Jan 14th, '14, 10:34 pm

When I was 12 I had my first sexual experience. At the time, I lived in a little suburb outside of Cleveland and anyway, the girl next door and I were really good friends. Our parents were both gone for the day and she was over playing Transformers with me. So anyway, we kinda got.. Bored I guess? And we started playing truth or dare, which turned into 'you show me yours, I'll show you mine". So anyway there I Was, 12 years old, heart pounding, blood rushing in my ears, and the chick (who was a year older than me actually) takes off her panties and hikes her little skirt up. So What did I do, you ask? I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.
Timothy

Postby Daemond! » Jan 15th, '14, 7:33 am

Thank you for the translation Timothy!
Daemond!

Postby derMannXVIII_3000 » Jan 15th, '14, 12:09 pm

i no englisch sory :IIII
gugle translate helped!! nice story"!!!!
bunyy: danke schen fur den tip. ich werd das so machen tun.!!.
derMannXVIII_3000