Board index DeFRaG DeFRaG in general

The More Challenge Thread

Are you really the best?

Re: The More Challenge Thread

Postby DF/// ifoo » Jul 6th, '17, 10:51 pm

That mode looks like fun actually :)

To the q3w8 challenge ... have you landed it? I can get to the upper floor, but I don't really see anything that could bring me to the wires from there. I haven't found a ramp, a proper wall or anything after 25 mins
DF/// ifoo
 
Posts: 141
Joined: May 2nd, '09, 7:33 pm

Re: The More Challenge Thread

Postby oranje » Jul 6th, '17, 11:27 pm

DF/// ifoo wrote:That mode looks like fun actually :)

To the q3w8 challenge ... have you landed it? I can get to the upper floor, but I don't really see anything that could bring me to the wires from there. I haven't found a ramp, a proper wall or anything after 25 mins


Yeah I landed it. Possible for sure ;)
User avatar
oranje
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Jun 1st, '10, 4:37 am

Re: The More Challenge Thread

Postby DF/// ifoo » Jul 9th, '17, 5:31 pm

Well, I did land it too, not in one demo though. And I'm not going to bother doing it in one run, since it involves some random wall shit I can do like once out of 50-100 times ^^
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DF/// ifoo
 
Posts: 141
Joined: May 2nd, '09, 7:33 pm

Re: The More Challenge Thread

Postby rlx|mini » Jul 10th, '17, 10:14 pm

gg ifoo. had almost exact same routes. but couldnt do it either in one run :D

here is a tough one:
map crusade-wfa
vq3 / cpm
green to red area with one nade only !
nade not allowed to touch green floor
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
rlx|mini
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Feb 27th, '10, 6:01 pm
Location: Ger

Re: The More Challenge Thread

Postby oranje » Jul 11th, '17, 12:03 am

DF/// ifoo wrote:Well, I did land it too, not in one demo though. And I'm not going to bother doing it in one run, since it involves some random wall shit I can do like once out of 50-100 times ^^


Fair enough :p

rlx|mini wrote:here is a tough one:
map crusade-wfa
vq3 / cpm
green to red area with one nade only !
nade not allowed to touch green floor

:dance:
oj.170710.crusade-wfa.nadechal.dm_68

Had a very similar idea for the ra3map3 one, but can't land it :cry:
Someone land it pls so we can get rid of it once and for all

oj.170701.ra3map3.gren.dm_68
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
oranje
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Jun 1st, '10, 4:37 am

Re: The More Challenge Thread

Postby DF/// ifoo » Jul 11th, '17, 12:44 am

I'm interested in your route on q3w8, oranje, do you mind sharing your demo? :p

And nice setup on ra3map3 ... I'll give it another try tomorrow (well, today).
DF/// ifoo
 
Posts: 141
Joined: May 2nd, '09, 7:33 pm

Re: The More Challenge Thread

Postby oranje » Jul 11th, '17, 2:34 am

DF/// ifoo wrote:I'm interested in your route on q3w8, oranje, do you mind sharing your demo? :p


It was mostly identical to your solution. I went to land it and found another / easier way up :p
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
oranje
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Jun 1st, '10, 4:37 am

Re: The More Challenge Thread

Postby rlx|mini » Jul 11th, '17, 6:07 am

oranje wrote:
DF/// ifoo wrote:Well, I did land it too, not in one demo though. And I'm not going to bother doing it in one run, since it involves some random wall shit I can do like once out of 50-100 times ^^


Fair enough :p

rlx|mini wrote:here is a tough one:
map crusade-wfa
vq3 / cpm
green to red area with one nade only !
nade not allowed to touch green floor

:dance:

damn clever man ! i had a much more harder route in mind. there is a walk ob down to the fountain ( very small step ) in combo with a air nade :D u busted it
User avatar
rlx|mini
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Feb 27th, '10, 6:01 pm
Location: Ger

Re: The More Challenge Thread

Postby oranje » Jul 19th, '17, 2:40 am

rlx|mini wrote:damn clever man ! i had a much more harder route in mind. there is a walk ob down to the fountain ( very small step ) in combo with a air nade :D u busted it


Gimme more hard challenges to break! :dance:

Got a few ez ones.

ra3slob1 cpm
Start at the bottom of the map, reach the top. No jump pads allowed.
/arena 4
ra3slob1-arena4.jpg
/arena 5
ra3slob1-arena5.jpg


I really wanted to find a way up in vq3 for the arena 4 chal because there's a neat jump, but the other jumps are bastardized and I could only land them with haste...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
oranje
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Jun 1st, '10, 4:37 am

Re: The More Challenge Thread

Postby DF/// ifoo » Jul 20th, '17, 9:13 pm

Those ra3slob challenges didn't look that easy at first sight ... after figuring the route, they were easy tho :p

I doubt the arena4 is possible in vq3 without haste, I don't really see a way to get up to the first floor.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DF/// ifoo
 
Posts: 141
Joined: May 2nd, '09, 7:33 pm

PreviousNext

cron