Board index DeFRaG DeFRaG in general

Offset time (+/-) Issue

Are you really the best?

Re: Offset time (+/-) Issue

Postby <hk> » Aug 3rd, '10, 11:21 am

So what color do you want to have them? grey? certainly not red or green, i guess. We are getting wrapped up into detail here.
<hk>
Menstruating 24/7

Postby Anyone_Under_This_Rank_Is_n00b » Aug 3rd, '10, 2:06 pm

The console bind is hardcoded and thus unbindable.

I don't see ANY point in adding colors to +-x (and if so I sincerely hope this only happens on a special sequence like [+x] and [-x]), people shall just adapt to the truth instead of thinking of workarounds to continuing living with nonsense.

PS: What is the point of green numbers when the default chatcolor is green as well? Don't change anything and everything will be fine.
Anyone_Under_This_Rank_Is_n00b

Postby <hk> » Aug 3rd, '10, 2:57 pm

Anyone_Under_This_Rank_Is_n00b wrote:PS: What is the point of green numbers when the default chatcolor is green as well? Don't change anything and everything will be fine.

Woops :oops:, I forgot about that. I could change the default but that's a price too high to pay for tiny little highlights. I guess people will just adapt. :banana-wrench:
<hk>
Menstruating 24/7

Postby MidiMightyMoe » Aug 15th, '10, 3:21 pm

It's a green " - " and a red " + " in DH world cup, BMX worl cup qualification, every ski competition and pretty much every motor sport I watch, it's just the international standard :) .
I noticed that a while ago as well, confused me a bit in the beginning but I got used to it. No big deal, but it should be fixed imo.
MidiMightyMoe

Previous