Board index DeFRaG DeFRaG in general

appeal to the best players

Are you really the best?

Re: appeal to the best players

Postby /cdtu/xas » Mar 2nd, '19, 9:00 am

damn, I don't think someone as experienced as you doesn't know you can put decimal digits in chs1 and zoom to get a really specific angle. Inder had a near perfect +right turn on 2017-6 that kept his speed stable, you think it was assisted by extra hud? Well imo it's not human possible without low timescale because it's maintaining mouse speed instead of positioning. Have you a graph that shows how fast you should turn on each specific speed level, you have already taken them into your heart. No hud is needed at all.

People accused w3sp of cheating for various reasons like inbuild +left, botted run etc but no one could raise a convincing clue, until he was discovered abusing custom upmove priority. Using extra hud is not necessarily cheating but still it's a serious accusation. If you're sure about it, please provide your evidence.
/cdtu/xas

Postby Brigand » Mar 2nd, '19, 9:23 am

What proof do you need besides your ass being fucked?
2018- strafe
2019- rocket
Brigand

Postby Brigand » Mar 2nd, '19, 9:25 am

Some participants confirmed this in the discord screenshots. They didn't even hide it. But 99\100 players play cgaz + snap nothing else.
2018- strafe
2019- rocket
Brigand

Postby Brigand » Mar 2nd, '19, 1:37 pm

I'm not going to be like you or any of the other old/young players. Playing 15 years, in the end you see that your pussy fucked two germans. Who is grinder? - Me or you ?- This is a serious conversation. But I'm not going to discuss it with you or anyone else. You probably haven't had a situation where you play a map for about a month 10 hours every day. And then one of these guys beat you in 5 minutes. Maybe your skills aren't enought good for competing with these guys, so it's easier for you to compete with a Brigand on effect-run4 :)). If you like >>replay dick in your pussy, guys - no problem! Fuck off.
2018- strafe
2019- rocket
Brigand

Postby /cdtu/xas » Mar 2nd, '19, 4:13 pm

What should I do when I liked your trick but not satisfied with your time? Telling you you could do better and force you to play back and forth again? Or like your tone "u r doing shit u either get +1 sec or I'm gonna fuck u in the ass"? I was expecting you to get your rec back but you haven't ever reacted since then. You tend to attack anyone not going on your way thus you are always feeling everyone's attacking you. You deserve all these loads of shit!

Same thing happened some days ago when I'm not comfortable with dex's 20.072 rdfcomp055 time so I managed to get a 19.9 using exactly same route. Is this disrespect according to you? One of my favorite run of my own is bdfcomp037 sub 40 that took the rec from dex's 40.2, which I thought it never possible to break at first glance. I like gameplay of that map, I'm willing to spend time on it. Who cares if the rec is owned by a legend or a rising star when I love the map? Why should I stop playing on it when I love it? Who gives the rec holder such priority? Fuck off. Either get yourself moving to take it back or sit back and watch. Stop whining.

I myself have done plenty of runs grinding tens of hours on one map to get a time that pros took only 10 min to break back in 2010ish. But does that worth a thing to moan? My being noob is my fault, not those pros being aggressive and disrespect your effort. You don't have to speak for your little buddies that "suffers" such experience. They either are as talented as arcaon to leap to top tier in a short period of time, or have to experience these bad moments.

For the hud you've been complaining about, Jelvan mentioned they are trying to make gaz hud and snap hud more detailed and user-friendly when he's explaining velocity snapping to me. They do exist but the things you are accusing are pointless. You can't do a perfect 410u vq3 CJ start as you wish with any velocity hud you can imagine. For angular velocity stuff experience works much more than visual hints, you experienced vq3 strafer should know much more than this. Be logical. Stop being emotional.
/cdtu/xas

Postby lith » Mar 2nd, '19, 4:25 pm

Brigand wrote:I'm not going to be like you or any of the other old/young players. Playing 15 years, in the end you see that your pussy fucked two germans. Who is grinder? - Me or you ?- This is a serious conversation. But I'm not going to discuss it with you or anyone else. You probably haven't had a situation where you play a map for about a month 10 hours every day. And then one of these guys beat you in 5 minutes. Maybe your skills aren't enought good for competing with these guys, so it's easier for you to compete with a Brigand on effect-run4 :)). If you like >>replay dick in your pussy, guys - no problem! Fuck off.

I don't really understand what you are getting at... if you've played for 2 years do you expect a 15 year player to not beat you or what? :p

I also tried effect-run4, what is your time?
-l1th-
lith

Postby /cdtu/xas » Mar 2nd, '19, 4:33 pm

One map, lick-longer, an unpopular map you might haven't ever played on it, is the map that takes me to defrag. Believe it or not, I have put more than one month of playtime on this single linear map in cpm. I started to keep its record since 8.8, made it to 8.6, then kiddy broke it to 8.4 using GB start with ease. After that, I looked into the mid part for long and essentially found a most efficient way to make it sub 8(7.984). It was broken(+0.016) by talented rocket runner powermove with ease, using my route. I'm kinda pissed but I can't get it back for a quite while, until several days ago I broke his rec by 0.008 to 7.960. The run is still with obvious flaw, a low 7.8 is possible with current setup, and sub 7.7 is not impossible with extreme precise and risky route. Like a map so much? Proud of your finding? Get it. Whoever breaks it, whatever the cost. STOP WHINING LIKE A PUSSY, BE A MAN
/cdtu/xas

Postby Brigand » Mar 2nd, '19, 4:46 pm

Good. If an unfair, and disrespectful fuck is good for you I'm not stopping you. I finished.
2018- strafe
2019- rocket
Brigand

Postby breadsticks » Mar 2nd, '19, 11:15 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
breadsticks

Postby /cdtu/xas » Mar 3rd, '19, 6:34 am

I thought you were really talking about community getting stronger. You care more about useless WR holder reputation than anything else. I don't understand how we're getting stronger with letting all flawed recs be WRs forever when you have the strength and will to beat them. I publish every temporary WR I have, especially those with new routes, in order to appeal someone better than me to push the time further. We will never be on a same channel I guess.
/cdtu/xas

PreviousNext