Board index DeFRaG DeFRaG in general

appeal to the best players

Are you really the best?

Re: appeal to the best players

Postby XPC32 » Mar 4th, '19, 3:58 pm

breadsticks wrote:.

You can actually save more time by ob-ing into a wall bug on the pg wall to make it across... No need to waste time getting the pg with this route.
bewarned ! i am a noob !
XPC32

Postby sjuk » Mar 6th, '19, 8:20 pm

I wanted to say that it is so extremely incompatible when originally egyptian-theme :royalty-pharaoh: nicknamed player decides to play slick maps only :sad-fever:
I already asked another ancient name carrier h@des (Nihilanth's step-brother :orcs-cheers:) to suggest main cpm slicker of df new nickname ChillyWilly
:auto-nx:

aNnh as a nickname would fit more to a player who grinds only such maps as palmslane, vivid, i-strangeland.
And i'd like to take a look at that in-water acceling hud :animals-fishblue:

And xas,
Why haven't you tried to play online on korean servers when they were maintained? :character-yoshi:
After playing a lot on kozomёt's blue tile surface maps you will not remain the same person #:&
sjuk

Postby lith » Mar 6th, '19, 9:20 pm

Egyptian themed? He told me it was just meant to be annihilation but he spelt it wrong.
-l1th-
lith

Postby Lithz0rTheDogz0r » Mar 23rd, '19, 9:40 pm

Lithz0rTheDogz0r

Postby /cdtu/xas » Mar 24th, '19, 4:09 pm

sjuk wrote:
And xas,
Why haven't you tried to play online on korean servers when they were maintained? :character-yoshi:

I played a bit there already and even met inder who got a wr in ten minutes in front of my eyes lol.
Some issues made my online experience terrible even with 40 ping. My connection to worldspawn is inconsistent, during busy hours I had <10kb/s when downloading a new map, I can't spare hours to wait for a new map coming. The whole hud wasn't synched to real time run so I had delayed feedback from everything I could see, including chs0, I don't know if it's meant to be so or I set something wrong but it was really annoying for me.
I don't play defrag every day, I might play a lot in some weeks and not play for some other weeks at all. The server was gone when I wanted to connect during a return and I don't know why, the original qlrace servers are no more either.
/cdtu/xas

Postby Brigand » Mar 27th, '19, 11:16 pm

2018- strafe
2019- rocket
Brigand

Postby skyhighguy » Mar 28th, '19, 2:46 pm

ur all trash
skyhighguy

Postby /cdtu/xas » Mar 29th, '19, 5:50 pm