Board index DeFRaG How to DeFRaG

Mouse Problem

Users helping users.

Mouse Problem

Postby S4T4N<)MINIONS(> » May 19th, '19, 6:17 am

Hey Fellow defraggers! :mrgreen:

Recently My mouse has been acting up, jumps aren't registering properly which is agonizing! Usually my second or 3rd jump doesn't register and I just stop cold. It doesn't seem to matter what mouse I'm using as the problem persists no matter which mouse I use.

Could anyone like to offer the right console commands that might be causing the problem? You know stuff like snaps, cl_maxpackets, etc that may be set incorrectly and causing the issue. I'm at a loss here, I've tried changing the mouse, even tried using a different PC - but same config.

Typically I end up playing on the MINIONS defrag server so I don't have a ping really (0 to -5 ms). SOOO... if anyone could offer a set of basic input cvars that might be wrong.

-CHEERS from Hell! :evil:
S4T4N<)MINIONS(>

Re: Mouse Problem

Postby skyhighguy » May 19th, '19, 6:24 am

Yo dude,

Try a different client maybe? I really suspect you are still using dfengine :p.

https://www.q3df.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=958
skyhighguy

Postby S4T4N<)MINIONS(> » May 19th, '19, 8:00 am

Yes, in fact you are correct sir. Thanks for the link! I'll download,
install, and GIVER! BTW i assume its best also to run a server with this as well?
S4T4N<)MINIONS(>

Postby Nibqu » May 20th, '19, 1:31 pm

I’ve searched for the minions server but coulant find it. Possible to connect it with q3df somehow? Mn also with scores etc.
Nibqu

Postby S4T4N<)MINIONS(> » May 20th, '19, 9:28 pm

Hey there. Yeah its running, but I'd have to get switched over to lynx and then talk to ... uhh i cant even remember who could give me the scripts to get connected. I MIGHT be able to at least get on the MDD page, but since its not an MDD server they might not allowwit. It is most always up at 74.74.76.45:27961. we also run 1v1 rockets at 27960, and promode XBATTLE all weapons at 27962. cpma on 27963. visit our dead forum at minionsclan.com. hehe and i do mean dead! heheaahhah...haah...yeah. Server is in New york state with an awesome connection speed. I do my best to keep it updated with the newr maps. Its got all defrag maps up until 6 months or so, i need to do some work.

-S4T4N
S4T4N<)MINIONS(>

Postby skyhighguy » May 22nd, '19, 10:32 pm

S4T4N<)MINIONS(> wrote:Yes, in fact you are correct sir. Thanks for the link! I'll download,
install, and GIVER! BTW i assume its best also to run a server with this as well?

Not sure about the server thing... i dont really run df servers :p
skyhighguy