Board index DeFRaG Movies

Frag Video Demos

Let's talk about defrag movies

Frag Video Demos

Postby Phoenix » May 24th, '11, 6:30 am

Just finished re-recording all of my non-ra3 stuff in sdc. I've got it sorted by shot and picked out the the better stuff for a couple of videos. Is anyone interested in taking a look and giving some feedback?

There's around 350 demos total but on average maybe 15 secs each since they've been re-recorded. There's about 100 going into 2 vids that I've planned so far and and the rest are in a folder called "B-sides". Looking for feedback on anything you think you maybe make it into a video that's not currently in or anything that you think isn't good that is in one of the video folders.

Lmk if you're interested and I'll send you a download link.

Also to clear up a question I got from somewhere else... the reason for 2 videos is because the majority of my content is on ctf4. I have so much ctf4 content in fact that it made more sense to dedicate an entire video to ctf4 and then do one regular video. It would simply be impossible to show all of my good ctf4 content in a balanced frag video so I've picked a few of the good ctf4 ones to go into the other video and then the rest is for a ctf4 only vid.
Phoenix