Board index DeFRaG Movies

Video Project Test Clip

Let's talk about defrag movies

Video Project Test Clip

Postby Phoenix » Jan 13th, '11, 1:36 am

Here's a small example of a shot from a video project I started over 5 years ago. I'm looking for help from anyone interested in performing more shots of this nature. I've got about 20 demos for this project but not all of them will be used. Most of them are ctf4 stuff so I'm more interested in getting content outside of ctf4 although ctf4 stuff is still welcome if it's of this same caliber. My current goal is to get enough shots to edit a teaser trailer approx 3 minutes in length to generate more interest in the project and hopefully get more help. If you're interested let me know.

The video will feature staged frags that are way beyond anything ever seen in a real quake frag video. You're welcome to try shots and I'll be your target bitch or the other way around. I'm just looking to get more content by any means :p I do have some rules and guidelines for the content such as all shots are performed by hand and targets aren't supposed to intentionally move into a rocket etc. that I will explain if you're interested. I'm also looking to do some more complex stuff with more than 2 players.
Phoenix