Board index DeFRaG Movies

defrag 4-ever

Let's talk about defrag movies

Re: defrag 4-ever

Postby hugman » Nov 19th, '10, 6:44 pm

There's no malicious intent behind making a video. Okay so you don't like it but no need to shit on the guy. Maybe his next movie will be better and the next one after that really good. Doesn't hurt to have people making content
hugman

Postby 742617000027 » Nov 19th, '10, 7:00 pm

The fact that there is video editing software out there doesn't necessarily imply that everyone who can operate a computer is a video editor. I don't want him to do another video, he demonstrated to completely lack a sense for any sort of aesthetic, best example being the choice of music. Only respectable thing about the video are the demos. Which he presumably chose by taking the #1 demos of a notable contest. His own demo isn't worth being mentioned. So actually I feel a strong need to shit on that guy.

Postby MidiMightyMoe » Nov 19th, '10, 7:13 pm

He actually didn't advertise it, nor did he say it was something great or whatever. He had fun making it, he posted it on his youtube channel that's it. I played with the guy in QL, he was actually suprised somebody watched it besides 2/3 friends.

Now that being sayed ... trolling on this kind of stuff is of course the most entertaining thing on the internet :D .
MidiMightyMoe

Postby yourGn » May 23rd, '12, 6:54 pm

This guy needs to learn how to make good remixes...
yourGn

Previous