Board index DeFRaG Competitions DFWC 2014

Aliasing in DFWC

The Defrag World Cup in 2014

Re: Aliasing in DFWC

Postby <hk> » Jan 11th, '15, 6:38 pm

nLxajA wrote:if you banned someone at the end of competition [..] you must give a detailed explanation of the reasons for the ban.

Segre was removed from the DFWC because of a 1 frame button release in a doublejump in round 2. Also his account had been hijacked and somebody was playing the competition without his knowledge.

Segre wrote:i'm medium skilled DF player. I just wanted to state here that i didn't participate at DFWC, so someone used my name and what's even worse demo is cheated.

Faking an account isn't easy unless some server admin leaked login information. We may have a rogue server admin on our hands.
In case you fear your data to be leaked, change your password and play on servers you trust or "4e" servers.
<hk>
Menstruating 24/7

Postby <)Ghost(> » Jan 12th, '15, 4:27 am

i blame newbrict.
<)Ghost(>

Postby Le another black niger » Jan 12th, '15, 8:05 am

wot a drama!
player denies paternity of his own demos due to being called a cheatler

by the way, banhammer should touch Bazz as well, since he got 0.016 delay in his dj in round 8, which is also unbelievable (fuer lamers)
Le another black niger

Postby Segre » Jan 12th, '15, 5:32 pm

skyhighguy wrote:fake, segre has 1 post (this being the only one), didn't compete in dfwc but now has sudden interest to show up and discuss this? That or Segre was the real one who competed, also was the cheater, and is just trying to clear his name. gg idc

It's my first post simply because i never wrote on this forum. That doesn't change the fact that i play on servers from q3df.org (not much though). I wrote now for the first time because i got e-mail stating that i'm accused of cheating. Then i went to DFWC site and this forum to check out what is going on.
Segre

Postby muckster » Jan 12th, '15, 5:41 pm

:)
muckster

Previous