Show them you are really the best

SDC-UK_14 results

Postby nLxajA » Jul 21st, '15, 11:19 pm

SDC-UK_14 Finished!
VQ3 - 1st - Image uN*DeaD|Enter - 24.648
CPM - 1st - Image esc?nebuLa - 17.256
Full results HERE
All SDC-UK_14 demos in one archive HERE
Clean Quake3 (1.32c) with installed defrag 1.91.25 & dfengine 1.08 + distributives windows/linux versions ioquake3, iodfengine, dfengine and defrag included ("xFiles" folder): cloud.mail.ru | yandex.disk.ru.
All defrag maps repack! <- very useful! Highly recommended!
nLxajA

SDC-UK OVERALL RESULTS & VOTING FOR YOUR FAVORITE MAP

Postby nLxajA » Jul 21st, '15, 11:37 pm

And that's it! SDC-UK competition is over and I'd like to thank to you all for playing these 14 maps with patience and hope you enjoyed that at least as same as me. My special thanks go to all the mapper who made their maps for my competition, couple of them were inactive and I'm so glad they agreed to involve this comp as I convinced them.
As you can see, below is the final standing of this comp, glad to seen that many demos across 14 maps, well player, cheers guys!

I'd like to point on results from sdc-uk_11 as I re-made results coz of random ob for top 2 cpm players. However, I spoke to couple of guys, plus read the official DFWC rules where is clearly written that demo with random ob caught during ground boost will not be rejected so I made it back to the original standing, hope you understand me.

Important for all of you: I'm wondering which map did you like the most so I made a little SDC-UK MAP VOTING so you can vote for your favorite map by simple ticking I'm not a robot.

Last special thanks goes to Image nLxajA for posting new maps and results on defrag.ru.

Image<[fps]aurum> (c)

SDC-UK OVERALL RESULTS

VQ3
1st - Image esc?nebuLa - 119 pts.
2nd - Image nLxajA - 101 pts.
3rd - Image KeT - 79 pts.

CPM
1st - Image esc?nebuLa - 117 pts.
2nd - Image <[fps]aurum> - 93 pts.
3rd - Image zgaz - 84 pts.

Full results HERE
Clean Quake3 (1.32c) with installed defrag 1.91.25 & dfengine 1.08 + distributives windows/linux versions ioquake3, iodfengine, dfengine and defrag included ("xFiles" folder): cloud.mail.ru | yandex.disk.ru.
All defrag maps repack! <- very useful! Highly recommended!
nLxajA

Previous