Board index DeFRaG Competitions

SDC-UK

Show them you are really the best

SDC-UK

Postby nLxajA » Mar 31st, '15, 8:30 pm

" Let me introduce you a brand new competition in which you can go back to the past... Slovak Defrag Competiton with extended edition of the United Kingdom a.k.a. SDC-UK brings you maps based on old school style with also some of old school mappers such as Image MegA-TecK, ImageW65B61S, Imagen1k or Image<)Ghost(>. We all want a decent competition without mousewheelers, still allowed but hated plasma and rocket boosters and other kind of unwanted gamers!
Will be 14 maps enough for you? Find out soon!
All kicks off with the very first map 6th April 2015! "
###########################################Image<[fps]aurum> (c)
#####################################################http://aurum.ic.cz/sdc-uk/
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
##Image Image Image[Map]#####SDC-UK_01###############SDC-UK_02#################SDC-UK_03
[Author]###Image[gt]effect##############Image<)Ghost(>##################ImagePred
[Difficulty]####easy####################easy###################easy/medium
############Image#################ImageImageImage ############ImageImageImageImage
##Image Image Image[Map]#####SDC-UK_04###############SDC-UK_05#################SDC-UK_06
[Author]#####ImageIDM################ImageMegA-TecK################ImageR1chu5
[Difficulty]#easy/medium#################easy##################easy/medium
##########ImageImage###############ImageImageImage ##################Image
##Image Image Image[Map]#####SDC-UK_07###############SDC-UK_08#################SDC-UK_09
[Author]###Image>>/kairos################ImageNSW#################Image[fps]zapadlo
[Difficulty]##medium################easy/medium#################medium
########ImageImageImage#################Image##################ImageImageImage
##Image Image Image[Map]#####SDC-UK_10###############SDC-UK_11#################SDC-UK_12
[Author]####Imageth0ca################ImageAMT¦spray################Imageinterloper
[Difficulty]##medium#################medium+####################medium
########ImageImageImage#############ImageImageImage#############ImageImageImageImage
##############Image Image
[Map]#################SDC-UK_13###############SDC-UK_14
[Author]#################Imagen1k#################ImageW65B61S
[Difficulty]##############medium+###############medium/hard
######################ImageImage###############ImageImageImage
Last edited by nLxajA on Apr 5th, '15, 12:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Clean Quake3 (1.32c) with installed defrag 1.91.25 & dfengine 1.08 + distributives windows/linux versions ioquake3, iodfengine, dfengine and defrag included ("xFiles" folder): cloud.mail.ru | yandex.disk.ru.
All defrag maps repack! <- very useful! Highly recommended!
nLxajA

Re: SDC-UK

Postby idiotique » Apr 1st, '15, 9:23 pm

dat screenshots :roll:
idiotique

SDC-UK_01 [FINISHED]

Postby nLxajA » Apr 6th, '15, 12:54 am

SDC-UK_01
Start: 06.04.2015
End: 12.04.2015 23:59 GMT
Map: sdc-uk_01
Author: [gt]effect
Upload: aurum.defrag@gmail.com
Rules: here

Please read the rules before sending demo.

Image<[fps]aurum> (c)

Finished!
VQ3 - 1st - Image nLxajA - 31.600
CPM - 1st - Image Bazz - 22.824
Full results HERE
Last edited by nLxajA on Apr 20th, '15, 1:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Clean Quake3 (1.32c) with installed defrag 1.91.25 & dfengine 1.08 + distributives windows/linux versions ioquake3, iodfengine, dfengine and defrag included ("xFiles" folder): cloud.mail.ru | yandex.disk.ru.
All defrag maps repack! <- very useful! Highly recommended!
nLxajA

Postby esc?nebuLa » Apr 8th, '15, 10:52 am

Will there be any overall points/standings? Is this just a casual competition?
https://www.facebook.com/TeamEventHorizon
#tricking_eh on irc.quakenet.org
esc?nebuLa

Postby tr3v » Apr 10th, '15, 6:20 pm

I have a problem with finding my demo, for some reason it is nowhere to be found on my computer, but i can find it in Q3 demo viewer no problem??? I try searching for the demo time and map name but it only comes up with the pk3 file or another map where i set the exact same time...
My name is not trevor
tr3v

Postby -av1spa- » Apr 10th, '15, 6:34 pm

tr3v wrote:I have a problem with finding my demo, for some reason it is nowhere to be found on my computer, but i can find it in Q3 demo viewer no problem??? I try searching for the demo time and map name but it only comes up with the pk3 file or another map where i set the exact same time...

windowz user, look in appdata/roaming/quake3/defrag/demos
might need to make appdata visible first
pwn3d
-av1spa-

Postby tr3v » Apr 10th, '15, 6:39 pm

inder wrote:
tr3v wrote:I have a problem with finding my demo, for some reason it is nowhere to be found on my computer, but i can find it in Q3 demo viewer no problem??? I try searching for the demo time and map name but it only comes up with the pk3 file or another map where i set the exact same time...

windowz user, look in appdata/roaming/quake3/defrag/demos
might need to make appdata visible first

:banana-dance:

Thanky you inder. Do you know why they are saving there and not in normal defrag/demos folder?
My name is not trevor
tr3v

Postby muckster » Apr 10th, '15, 7:46 pm

tr3v wrote:Do you know why they are saving there and not in normal defrag/demos folder?

/fs_homepath
/fs_basepath
muckster

Postby r_ » Apr 11th, '15, 11:53 pm

I'm a bit confused about defrag versions. When I load the mod from Q3 it says 1.91.23, and in the readme it says 1.91.23. However on defrag menu and at the end of my demo it says 1.91.20. Which one am I running? :?
r_

Postby muckster » Apr 12th, '15, 12:11 am

Run a map, press tab and look at the lower right corner :o
muckster

Next