Board index mDd Board Complaints and Suggestions

g_synchronousclients 1 in dfwc

Did you find a Bug or have an Idea? This is the place to go to.

g_synchronousclients 1 in dfwc

Postby skyhighguy » Oct 28th, '17, 3:16 am

I find it absolutely pathetic that the administration let alone the entire competition of this game is based upon a bunch of people who do not even slightly involve themselves in the REAL competitive movement of this game, (do a little testing... this post is rather easily found out). Sure they are busy. SURE THEY HAVE NO TIME FOR THIS. But... who am I to make such a suggestion. G_synchronousclients 1 as a requirement in dfwc has a severe effect on both cgaz and the acceration aspects of the game. Hades quit playing dfwc last year (even though he was dex' partner) simply because of the garbage that command creates when he tries to play. It is clearly seen by both the cgaz hud and the accerlation that occurs. Its obvious online, AND OFFLINE. I really shouldnt have to explain this. You guys want a real "world competition"? Get your shit together. Even inder (the current GOD of CPM) has little interest in dfwc because of how pathetically it is both managed and represented. (Again should i have to explain?) I've told my self to quit this fucking garbage game (only such because of management?) a million times but I only hang onto it because it does indeed have the possibility of being the greatest game in the entire world. Sad to see this. Sorry, all who deserve it but I had to speak.
skyhighguy

Re: g_synchronousclients 1 in dfwc

Postby skyhighguy » Oct 28th, '17, 3:21 am

Why the fuck is g_synchronousclients 0 OK for online but g_synchronousclients 1 a requirement for dfwc? HMMMMMMMM
skyhighguy

Postby -av1spa- » Oct 28th, '17, 7:44 am

COMPLETELY AGREE FUCK DFWC!!!!!!!!!
STUPID FUCKING GAME FUCK IT ALL FUCK EM ALL
ANNH MY BOI WE ARE INDEED THE BEST AND HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO NEED TO PROVE IT
LONG LIVE 42
DRACHENLORD IS MY OFFICIAL FINAL FORM OF MASS aNnhilation.
NOTHING WILL REMAIN UNDESTRUCTED.
WE WILL SLAM THIS SHIT APART.
pwn3d
-av1spa-

Postby esc?nebuLa » Oct 28th, '17, 10:39 pm

I sincerely hope this is a troll :mrgreen: , but if it's not.....

Playing offline with g_sync 0 and pmove_fixed 0 together causes jump heights to be 45-46 units, while also interfering with overbounces. You shouldn't be relying so much on cgaz hud anyway. Does it really interfere with the tool that much? What does pmove_fixed 1 do to it? Is it only related to the g_sync command? Play qlive's altered physics if you want lower jump heights and no overbounces. :roll:
https://www.facebook.com/TeamEventHorizon
#tricking_eh on irc.quakenet.org
esc?nebuLa

Postby Takyon » Oct 29th, '17, 7:10 am

esc?nebuLa wrote:I sincerely hope this is a troll :mrgreen: , but if it's not.....

Playing offline with g_sync 0 and pmove_fixed 0 together causes jump heights to be 45-46 units, while also interfering with overbounces. You shouldn't be relying so much on cgaz hud anyway. Does it really interfere with the tool that much? What does pmove_fixed 1 do to it? Is it only related to the g_sync command? Play qlive's altered physics if you want lower jump heights and no overbounces. :roll:

Offline with g_synchronousClients "0", pmove_fixed "1" and pmove_msec "8" gives accurate cgaz and a jump height of 48.528 units which is the same as online. (CPM)

Not sure if this has any other effects, but in my experience it doesen't. This is the best way of playing offline imo.
Takyon