Board index mDd Board Complaints and Suggestions

suspicious

Did you find a Bug or have an Idea? This is the place to go to.

suspicious

Postby |DA|cid » Nov 19th, '16, 1:32 pm

a player persisted in spectating/route-stealing so i called a vote
to kick him, since i was there first.
the vote looked as it should, and declared that i was kicking the correct player... moments later the server kicked another person instead.
i am reporting this as suspicious activity.
here is the excerpt from the condump:

/callvote clientkick 06
|DA|brokenhands called a vote: kick mr.christ.
42?b reached the finish line in 1:528
]i was here first
|DA|brokenhands: i was here first
]:P
|DA|brokenhands: :P
Vote passed.
Hugs&Wontletgo was kicked
|DA|cid

Re: suspicious

Postby kane.ups » Nov 19th, '16, 4:19 pm

working as intended.
kane.ups

Postby |DA|cid » Nov 19th, '16, 10:38 pm

what do you mean?

is the system designed to kick the wrong person? lol.
perhaps i am in error, if you could explain to me how,
i would be obliged not to make the same error again.
or...
perhaps i have not made clear what has transpired here;

the person i was trying to kick has somehow abused the system
and this is what bears further investigation by those who have either
the technical know-how to remedy this exploit, or who have the authority to execute the proper and appropriate punitive response.
|DA|cid

Postby kane.ups » Nov 20th, '16, 2:46 am

its been happening a while, if the person being kicked spectates someone ingame, the person ingame gets kicked. only way to kick proper person is to have every1 go to spec, then the right person will be kicked.
kane.ups

Postby cuzz » Nov 20th, '16, 2:49 am

I know this too, clientkick [playernumber] kicks not number from /info players.. or are we dumb? :drool:
cuzz

Postby |DA|cid » Nov 20th, '16, 7:57 am

I know this too, clientkick [playernumber] kicks not number from /info players.. or are we dumb?

gee how much sense does that make? and you are trying to call me dumb.
wow.

it has worked just fine time an time again throughout the years.

having an administrative staff insult the patrons who are trying to
report information to them, is just absurd.
|DA|cid

Postby cuzz » Nov 20th, '16, 3:12 pm

|DA|cid wrote:I know this too, clientkick [playernumber] kicks not number from /info players.. or are we dumb?

gee how much sense does that make? and you are trying to call me dumb.
wow.

it has worked just fine time an time again throughout the years.

having an administrative staff insult the patrons who are trying to
report information to them, is just absurd.

wtf wrong with you, must be on heavy drugs?? I just agreed the confusing command behave
cuzz

Postby hairy balls » Nov 20th, '16, 7:38 pm

never seen such behave in any different game

"O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!" (KJV, Rom 11.33)
hairy balls

Postby |DA|cid » Nov 21st, '16, 8:12 am

no... nope.. sorry dude.

that was me venting alot of frustration, should not have been directed
at you or anybody here. my apologies for that.
really did not mean a word of it, and i got no hard feelings.

that was just me having a really shitty moment.
Last edited by |DA|cid on Nov 21st, '16, 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|DA|cid

Postby Timothy » Nov 21st, '16, 12:19 pm

|DA|cid wrote:Fuck You Cuzz You abusive hoe, you started this fucking insult game.
are you an admin here or what? what business is it of yours to come along
and insult someone who was clearly being helped already by an admin. if you are an admin then HOW THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN, you need to be kicked out you abusive piece of shit. you fucking cum guzzling aids infested whore, do us all a favor and commit suicide, you fucking baby raping child molesting dick eating moldy fuckbag, if i saw you burning alive i would not even piss your fat ugly malformed piece of shit circus freak body. A THOUSAND FUCK YOUS, FUCK YOU ETERNALLY! FUCK YOU SIDEWAYS! FUCK YOUR UGLY FACE! FUCK YOUR UGLY WHORE OF A MOTHER! FUCK YOUR DAUGHTER! FUCK YOUR YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE! you WORTHLESS son of a trout sucking bitch i hope you die of a thousand razor blades. DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE!

|DA|cid wrote:Fuck You Cuzz You abusive hoe, you started this fucking insult game.
and insult someone who was clearly being helped already by an admin. if you are an admin then HOW THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN, you need to be kicked out you abusive piece of shit. you fucking cum guzzling aids infested whore, do us all a favor and commit suicide, you fucking baby raping child molesting dick eating moldy fuckbag, if i saw you burning alive i would not even piss your fat ugly malformed piece of shit circus freak body. A THOUSAND FUCK YOUS, FUCK YOU ETERNALLY! FUCK YOU SIDEWAYS! FUCK YOUR UGLY FACE! FUCK YOUR UGLY WHORE OF A MOTHER! FUCK YOUR DAUGHTER! FUCK YOUR YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE! you WORTHLESS son of a trout sucking bitch i hope you die of a thousand razor blades. DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE!

Last edited by Timothy on Nov 21st, '16, 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Timothy

Next