Board index mDd Board Complaints and Suggestions

HK intolerable adminstrator

Did you find a Bug or have an Idea? This is the place to go to.

HK intolerable adminstrator

Postby sL1k » Nov 5th, '16, 7:36 pm

It's nice to see you back HK after ages. Rather than locking a whole server for three people on a pointless afk map you should literally better have an open eye and ear for real interests of players.

Continously ignoring reports of bot accounts, fake account, wallbuged times.
As well as ignoring to delete my account including all times as I have this wish for so long time now and contacted you more than just once a time. Not even worth a small answer. Well fact is It is my damn right to be able to delete everything that I have set to the public, it's german law which you got to follow as you consider yourself as the main adminstrator.

Fact seems you either have no fun in managing those things or might have no time to do. both are not acceptable. If you got no time you can still give this task away to some thrusted player with the needed knowledge, rather than just bleeding out the tiny rest of defrag and let it die slowly.

I hope it's clear what i want to say by that, expecting this post deleted anyways within shortest time, also not first time this would happen and just another proof of unqualifed acting
sL1k

Re: HK intolerable adminstrator

Postby -av1spa- » Nov 5th, '16, 8:34 pm

Gotta agree with all of the above. The fact that you keep ignoring simple requests yet are willing to lock a server for 3 players on a fkin afkmap is, to me, completely ridiculous. Sure, you've done stuff in the past few years, and we all appreciate it. We know you don't get paid for this.
The problem is that the game needs an admin. It's not a shit load of work or anything, it's just a couple of things that need to be dealt with every now and then.
How hard can it be to check out what's going on here at least once a week?
You're only contributing to the game's death. DON'T MAKE PROMISES YOU CAN'T KEEP.
pwn3d
-av1spa-

Postby kane.ups » Nov 5th, '16, 9:40 pm

sL1k wrote: Well fact is It is my damn right to be able to delete everything that I have set to the public, it's german law which you got to follow as you consider yourself as the main adminstrator.

:lol:
kane.ups

Postby Jake_The_Peg » Nov 6th, '16, 12:22 am

Funny thing that.....

I would have rather thought that there might be even more pressing problems lately than some wallbugged times, dontcha think...?

Something with servers maybe? Perhaps? Mhmm? He?

btw about those three players on a map... Were you interested in joining in and logging a time or something?
Jake_The_Peg

Postby Jake_The_Peg » Nov 6th, '16, 12:40 am

if so, you had a chance at that for a pretty long time, man...

Anyhow... About admin rights.
True dat. Game needs alive admins.

From what I seen so far, I would suggest [fps]Aurum...
since he's mature and reasonable enough to even manage own competitions with some of the best mappers around the place.
He is around far more often than Muckster, who .. afaik has similar rights no?
Funny thing that you dont rage at him... why is that, I wonder...?
Jake_The_Peg

Postby Jake_The_Peg » Nov 6th, '16, 1:09 am

ah and btw, one more thing to point out ....

Speaking about 'zee gherman lawwzzz' ... there is a certain player coming around, who on the german servers, puts out insults, that are punishable by law within the state of germany, as far as I'm aware of this..

His nick varies. Among used are J.Lo / Rage / PUNISHER and others.

The words in question are nazi stuff. I cannot post them, since then I'd be breaking the german law.

After the insults, usually less than 3s later, the server crashes, resets. back to ameisen, vq3, servertime 0:00

Anyhow.
We have a pretty solid proof of his identity. I will get around to post the identity of the attacker not only here, but also on Open Arena servers he sometimes visits.

Meanwhile, I call upon any player who had his server crashed by J.Lo or PUNISHED or Rage to step up please and raise his/hers voice.
Thank you.
Jake_The_Peg

Postby sL1k » Nov 6th, '16, 11:08 am

Jake_The_Peg wrote:Funny thing that.....

I would have rather thought that there might be even more pressing problems lately than some wallbugged times, dontcha think...?

Something with servers maybe? Perhaps? Mhmm? He?

btw about those three players on a map... Were you interested in joining in and logging a time or something?

- it happened to me too one time, don't know if happens more often.
- you sound offensive to me, why?
- yes, I wanted to log a time there
sL1k

Postby sL1k » Nov 6th, '16, 11:11 am

Jake_The_Peg wrote:if so, you had a chance at that for a pretty long time, man...

what do you mean?

Jake_The_Peg wrote:Anyhow... About admin rights.
True dat. Game needs alive admins.

From what I seen so far, I would suggest [fps]Aurum...
since he's mature and reasonable enough to even manage own competitions with some of the best mappers around the place.
He is around far more often than Muckster, who .. afaik has similar rights no?
Funny thing that you dont rage at him... why is that, I wonder...?

- true that he might be one of the more active ones.
no muckster is prolly just a forum admin, and why should I even mention him as he's kinda "dead"
sL1k

Postby sL1k » Nov 6th, '16, 11:19 am

Jake_The_Peg wrote:ah and btw, one more thing to point out ....

Speaking about 'zee gherman lawwzzz' ... there is a certain player coming around, who on the german servers, puts out insults, that are punishable by law within the state of germany, as far as I'm aware of this..

His nick varies. Among used are J.Lo / Rage / PUNISHER and others.

The words in question are nazi stuff. I cannot post them, since then I'd be breaking the german law.

After the insults, usually less than 3s later, the server crashes, resets. back to ameisen, vq3, servertime 0:00

Anyhow.
We have a pretty solid proof of his identity. I will get around to post the identity of the attacker not only here, but also on Open Arena servers he sometimes visits.

Meanwhile, I call upon any player who had his server crashed by J.Lo or PUNISHED or Rage to step up please and raise his/hers voice.
Thank you.

Your explanations lack of facts too much, those nicks sound random to me as well, it could be just everyone doin a bad joke.

who is "we"

Mainly I just can smile about your spamming here, not really contributing anything to the topic but your personal crying, except the point you agree to have more active admins lol.

I bet you have already annoyed more than a handful of players by your loose mouth, choose of nickname or just spamming, even worse than dipper multiplied by 100 so I can't wonder about someone just would wanna ruin your game.

just one of your offensive names, what falls under breaking the serverrules, but more about bein respectless.

http://imgur.com/a/SMj6T

at least your accounts picture fits your level of intellect...

to be clear, I even consider your attitude very similar to shicaon how he was acting earlier.
sL1k

Postby sL1k » Nov 6th, '16, 11:24 am

kane.ups wrote:
sL1k wrote: Well fact is It is my damn right to be able to delete everything that I have set to the public, it's german law which you got to follow as you consider yourself as the main adminstrator.

:lol:

very informative, thanks for your contrib
sL1k

Next