Board index mDd Board Complaints and Suggestions

Seriously,

Did you find a Bug or have an Idea? This is the place to go to.

Re: Seriously,

Postby Timothy » Mar 28th, '16, 9:55 am

skyhighguy wrote:Thats low? lets go back to your 'you and inder aint special' comment. I'm just returning the favor. I guess your post here is just an admitting of defeat because you know you don't compare to raving. :X

Could you stay ontopic?
Timothy

Postby legit » Mar 28th, '16, 8:41 pm

Why do you feel so offended when i say you're nothing special? ;-) Or are you, actually? Feel free to educate me!

Where's the reference to compare me to other players? I for myself know i can actually compete with raving. We always competed when i was actively playing.

Your reactions are a definite sign of your lacks in social life or social competence in general. I'll stay with my opinion, people behaving like you will destroy defrag.

Enough justification. :-)

Happy Easter!
legit

Postby skyhighguy » Mar 29th, '16, 6:53 am

You say shit, expect shit to be said in return. Hate gives life to hate, it is very simple. No, you can't compete with raving. Stats show it, ravings strafe is clearly better. Anyone who watched him can attest to this. I've seen you both, anyone with any rank in this game that has knows this.

No social life, I wouldn't be involved with people like you in the first place. Suggesting such coming from you is repulsive. I like how you can see beyond my computer too, I wish I had telepathic powers gimme lotto numbers!

Its those who drive the hatebus that will destroy defrag. Those players who are obsessed with whoever the current best player is, and resent them with their greedy gold diggin selves. You haven't justified anything, you've just made a bunch of assumptions and said 'I win'. When in fact you've lost, both in here and in game... and uh to raving.

LEL
skyhighguy

Postby legit » Mar 29th, '16, 10:53 am

madguy wrote:stats

LEL

:-)

How come he's unable to beat my "faster" records despite grinding for ages? He even admitted the struggle to me. Mysterious.

madguy2 wrote: I like how you can see beyond my computer too, I wish I had telepathic powers gimme lotto numbers!

I at least can see beyond the profile picture i saw. I don't need to be superficial to judge that, according to your social life. :-)

supermadguy wrote:Its those who drive the hatebus that will destroy defrag.

What you actually do, yep.
legit

Postby sL1k » Mar 29th, '16, 4:13 pm

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3DcWtkKeIY[/youtube]
sL1k

Postby wubwub » Mar 29th, '16, 5:07 pm

wubwub

Postby skyhighguy » Mar 29th, '16, 6:17 pm

legit wrote:
madguy wrote:stats

LEL

:-)

How come he's unable to beat my "faster" records despite grinding for ages? He even admitted the struggle to me. Mysterious.

madguy2 wrote: I like how you can see beyond my computer too, I wish I had telepathic powers gimme lotto numbers!

I at least can see beyond the profile picture i saw. I don't need to be superficial to judge that, according to your social life. :-)

supermadguy wrote:Its those who drive the hatebus that will destroy defrag.

What you actually do, yep.

madguy, lol nice. I like how you make up stuff too just to try and look good. (rav shit) Its also cool how ur openly admitting how you judge based on appearance. Just another bit of proof how shallow a person you really are. You already told me you felt like you deserved nothing or nobody, this is just additional evidence to support your claim. U can keep pretending behind your fakeup ms. self absorbed. Nobody gives a shit about a fake whore though.
skyhighguy

Postby legit » Mar 29th, '16, 10:09 pm

fake whore though.

Shots fired, huh? :D
I'll take it as a compliment, i can read between the lines.

rav shit

I never said "rav shit". As you can read, raving is having hard times beating my faster records which means vice versa, i'm having hard times beating his faster times. He, aswell as me, has his strengths and weaknesses.

What's the point?

Even though it's a waste of time to respond to your typical internet-hero-nonsense, i'll do it just for my own pleasure. :-)

how ur openly admitting how you judge based on appearance.

If one looks like he hasn't seen a single sunbeam in his life before, he does look like that. No judgment needed for the obvious.

additional evidence

Navy CIS? :-P
legit

Postby skyhighguy » Mar 29th, '16, 11:55 pm

"Shots fired, huh? :D
I'll take it as a compliment, i can read between the lines."

It is as I called it. You are a simplistically minded mainstream whore, nothin special about it.

"Even though it's a waste of time to respond to your typical internet-hero-nonsense, i'll do it just for my own pleasure. :-)"

Gratz, you are contradicting some of your earlier statements, ms. now proclaimed no-life defrag forumer. I don't war with people on social websites on the norm, defrag is a part of my life and I take it serious. Get over yourself.

"If one looks like he hasn't seen a single sunbeam in his life before, he does look like that. No judgment needed for the obvious."

Ah I see. So you are a racist, whom only involves herself (probably himself) with others who burn their skin. Sorry but I don't take pleasure in burning myself. Tan chicks are too "Basic" and mainstream people like yourself couldn't have even a hint of individualism.

PS. Seriously though, do you not get how mainstream you sound? Tans n shit? LOL basic, basic, basic. I think i'm losing braincells just being a part of this conversation.

PPS. You can only play longass strafe maps in vq3, congratulations. Such skill, much wow. Please stop acting like you are so great. You can do 1 thing in this entire game, and you do that at a mediocre level. We'd all appreciate it if you'd just stfu and go hang out with your tanned up frat friends.
skyhighguy

Postby legit » Mar 30th, '16, 12:58 am

defrag is a part of my life

This is a statement where i'm not sure if it's a second-hand embarassement or just a typical facepalm-situation.

PPPPPPPPS: People who go out in the sun to have fun, e.g. in summers or at good weather in general are no racists. :-) You're terribly misinterpreting things.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPS: I assume by "long-ass maps" you mean "hard-ass maps", because the longer the map is, the harder it is to do everything fine.

skyhigh-PPS: If you think everything seems so mediocre, you're sincerely invited to beat these times (same goes for your inderino!) I could come back in 5 years and you still wouldn't be able to. This goes for the longer maps and aswell for the shorter ones. I'm not the type to behave so selfish, but i'm just mirroring your bullshit. Anyways, feel free.

Good evening
legit

PreviousNext