Board index mDd Board Complaints and Suggestions

Seriously,

Did you find a Bug or have an Idea? This is the place to go to.

Re: Seriously,

Postby l1ght » Mar 16th, '16, 4:49 pm

l1ght

Postby Ahnuld » Mar 16th, '16, 8:58 pm

Timothy wrote:I never bought any of that "size matters" crap until my junior year in college. I lived in the dorms with two roommates, David and John. David was a pretty ordinary looking guy, kinda quiet - but John was tall, lean, muscular and (according to him anyway) was hung like a bull. He used to joke about it a lot - even around my girlfriend, Amy. Amy was a sophomore and was petite, shy and somewhat quiet. I didn't like it when John would make his "big dick" comments and jokes around Amy, but she told me she didn't pay any attention to him and truth be told, she really couldn't stand John.

I have a 5.5" dick and with Amy being so petite, it always seemed to do the trick. I was only the third guy she'd ever been with and only her second boyfriend - maybe my guard was just down but who knows.

Anyway, one Friday night, Amy and I were hanging out in my dorm room drinking, smoking some weed and watching TV. David and John had both gone home for the weekend - or so we thought. At about 1AM (Amy and I were pretty toasted by then), John walked in. He'd ended up hanging out with some of his friends off campus and had decided to just drive home in the morning since his parents only lived about an hour and a half away.

He could see that Amy and I were both pretty hammered. He grabbed a beer and sat down and we smoked somem more weed with him. Amy was pretty drunk and started giving John ****. John seemed to get a kick out of it and I could see him kinda flirting with Amy. Then I noticed (and hoped that Amy wouldn't) that John wasn't wearing any underwear.

But Amy started massaging my dick through my jeans and being so fucked up, I just laid my head back and enjoyed it - I couldn't believe she was doing that right in front of John! I heard John get up to pass Amy the joint we were smoking and I heard her gasp, long and deep and she suddenly stopped stroking my dick. I opened my eyes and saw John standing righ tin front of Amy with a HUGE fucking bulge in his pants - just inches from her face. The room was so quiet you could have heard a pin drop.

He just stood there and I could feel her hand tremble and hear her breathing quicken. when she slowly looked up at him, almost in awe and respect, I could feel my heart start to pound in my chest. Then she softly whispered "ohhhhhhhhhhh" as she gingerly reached up to brush her finger tips across that massive knot in his pants. When she touched it, it throbbed - **** I could see it throb thorugh his pants - Amy just gasped again and looked up at him.

"What?" John asked her and just kinda laughed. Amy did NOT laugh. Instead, she softly asked "can i see it?" John stopped laughing, looked at her very seriously and told her to take it out. Amy never even hesitated - or looked back at me for an "OK" - just just obeyed him and began to open his jeans. I coudl see her nipples rock hard under her t-shirt and I could tell she was practically panting.

She opened his jeans and his big thick dick just fell out...and he had NOT been kidding. That cock was strong, thick, heavy and muscular. The head was a big purple mushroom that sat on top of the thickest shaft i'd ever seen. He was semi-hard and was HUGE compared to me. Amy just gasped and kept whispering "ohmygod..ohmygod...ohmygod". When she wrapped her hand around it, her brow just knotted in disbelief and she almost laughed at how thick he was - her fingers couldn't even touch.

John just stood there watching my girlfriend worship his magnificent cock. Slowly shaking her head in disbelief, she two-fisted him - one hand next to the other...and there was STILL a few inches left - and he was getting rock hard, too.

Amy smiled and patted the couch next to her and John sat down, his cock standing straight up. Honestly he had to be almost 10" (judging from the size of Amy's hand). I opened my pants and took my own cock out. Amy took my cock in her left hand and John's in her right - but there was little doubt whose cock was getting more attention. She couldn't take her eyes off his cock and her hand only occasionally stroked my dick...but John's she pumped with long, purposeful strokes until she finally couldn't help herself any longer and knelt in front of him, kissing his cock and rubbing it against her soft pale skin.

She sucked his dick until SHE came - just from sucking him! I stroked the whole time until he pulled her toward him, peeled off her pants (she didnt even make the slightest attempt to stop him) and sat her on his lap, her back to his chest - the two of them right next to me. She just rolled her head back to kiss him as he squeezed her tits through her shirt. Her hands went down and pushed that big cock against her pussy and she groaned so loud when it touched her that I thought people outside would hear.

John's dick was so fucking big that he easily penetrated her from behind with her sitting on his lap. She arched up so she could take as much of it as she could and they started to fuck right there next to me. It shocked me how easily her petite little body accomodated that horse cock of his. John pounded her in positions that i physically CANNOT do for over an hour - I have no idea how many times she came - she was even in tears a few times (though she never once told him to stop).

He asked her if she was on the pill and when she said she was on the patch, he told her that he was going to cum inside of her to mark her - which only made her cum again! when he finally came, he had Amy on her back, her legs shaking violently as they both came together - and true to his word, John dumped his seed deep up inside my girlfriend's pussy right in front of me. But **** - he didn't even lose his damn hard on! They fucked for about another 40 minutes and he came twice more. Amy was a wreck by the time we all went to bed.

I will never forget the look on her face - like she was afraid of him and in love with him all at once - the whole time they fucked. She later told me that there were no words to describe it - it was incredible but even that didn't seem enough. To my knowledge they never fucked again and Amy and I dated for about another year before we finally broke up. I always wondered if she ended up with him or some other big dick guy.

But one thing I know for sure - she NEVER fucked me like she did John and the things she said about John - the way she looked at him - and the way she was around him after that night (almost shy and meek) convinced me that a big dick makes a difference.

Amy told me that she "HAD to respect him" even if she didn't like him...and that she almost felt like he "had a right to her". So there ya go.

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AGM-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
Ahnuld

Postby w » Mar 16th, '16, 11:38 pm

legit wrote:You and inder ain't anything special. You're very welcome to use all these huds on complex strafemaps on vq3. I guess this is why you don't play it - because no HUD on earth can help you here. prediction/intuition/general experience can't be replaced by any external help.

:character-spongebobdance:

gud thing nobody in vq3 every used gaz hud. bigotterie du autojumpkind.
w

Postby gsblack » Mar 17th, '16, 10:36 am

:hand: HOLD ON CHILDREN. Welcome to real life school #Tip 1

Never call NiGGeRs the #Double G word! ( Little preview of what can happend )
http://dudecomedy.com/girl-brutally-kno ... e-n-word/1

:clap: :clap: THAT ROCKET TO THE FACE! DAMM!!! AND THEN SHE SPAMS THE LG AT HER ON THE GROUND! FLAWLESS VICTORY!

the black powAr always win. aka I WIN! #NeekeriEra2k16 :dance:
gsblack

Postby Ahnuld » Mar 17th, '16, 2:04 pm

Sodium, atomic number 11, was first isolated by Peter Dager in 1807. A chemical component of salt, he named it Na in honor of the saltiest region on earth, North America.
Ahnuld

Postby wubwub » Mar 17th, '16, 5:06 pm

[Intro]
Ya'll tryna' make a next motherfuckin' scene up in here, huh?
It's like Shmurda she wrote
How much shmoneys that? Ah ah ahh, ah, ah, ahh
Ah, ahh

[Verse]
I'm Chewy, I'm some hot nigga
Like I talk to Shyste when I shot niggas
Like you seen him twirl then he drop, nigga
And we keep 'em nine millis on my block, nigga
And Monte keep it on him, he done dropped niggas
And Trigger he be wildin', he some hot nigga
Tones known to get busy with 'em Glocks, nigga
Try to run down and you can catch a shot, nigga
Runnin' through these checks 'til I pass out
And shorty give me neck 'til I pass out
I swear to God, all I do is cash out
And if you ain't a ho, get up out my trap house
I been sellin' crack since like the fifth grade
Really never made no difference what the shit made
Jaja taught me flip 'em packs and how to maintain
Get that money back and spend it on the same thing
Shawty like the way that I ball out
I be gettin' money 'til I fall out
You talkin' cash, dog, I goes all out
Shorty love the way that I floss out
Free Greezy though, let all of my dogs out
Mama said no pussy cats inside my doghouse
That's what got my daddy locked up in the dog pound
Free Phantom though, let all of my dogs out
We gon' pull up in that hooptie, like we cops on 'em
With M16's, we gon' put some shots on 'em
I send a lil thot to send the drop on 'em
She gon' call me up and I'm a sick the hots on 'em
Grimey savage, that's what we are
Grimey shooters dressed in G-Star
GS9, I go so hard
But GS for my gun squad
And bitch if it's a problem we gon' gun brawl
Shots poppin' out the AR
I'm with Trigger, I'm with Rasha, I'm with A-Rod
Broad daylight and we gon' let 'em things bark
Tell 'em niggas free Meeshie, ho
Some way, free Breezy, ho
And tell my niggas, Shmurda teamin', ho
Mitch caught a body about a week ago
Fuck with us and then we tweakin', ho
Run up on that nigga, get to squeezin', ho
Everybody catching bullet holes
Niggas got me on my bully, yo
I'm a run up, put that gun on 'em
I'm a run up, go dumb on 'em
Niggas got me on that young shit
Got me on that go dumb shit

[Outro]
Got me on that go dumb shit, man
Trap mode in this motherfucker, hotter than a bitch
Ayo, pour up, I need some more drank
wubwub

Postby DF/// ifoo » Mar 17th, '16, 7:58 pm

I like how this thread ended up being a dump for random ctrl+c/v shit
DF/// ifoo

Postby AECTRONER » Mar 18th, '16, 9:17 am

o/
Morning.

/me too introverted to have a personal opinion.
Hopefully that will change your mood and entertain you! So here you got some kittens (tried my best)

(Luna #1, Luna #2, Luna #3)

Ahnuld wrote:I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AGM-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND BLEAT vvvv
AECTRONER

Postby legit » Mar 19th, '16, 3:12 pm

w wrote:
legit wrote:You and inder ain't anything special. You're very welcome to use all these huds on complex strafemaps on vq3. I guess this is why you don't play it - because no HUD on earth can help you here. prediction/intuition/general experience can't be replaced by any external help.

:character-spongebobdance:

gud thing nobody in vq3 every used gaz hud. bigotterie du autojumpkind.

Dieser unübertreffliche Intellekt! :-)

Von der Logik mal ganz abgesehen ist dein Englisch auch ziemlich interessant.
legit

Postby skyhighguy » Mar 28th, '16, 6:40 am

legit wrote:
skyhighguy wrote:
REEEEEEEEKT, we aint nothing special? rofl! The butthurt is real, an ass beating was just handed out by my bro. Shieeet I aint even gotta try at this point... but... how do you explain raving and he was (and well... still is most likely) way better than you at vq3 despite playing many years less? I would continue bringing up more reasons as to why you are completely lost but that has already been made apparent. Its not about experience, snaphud may be required for a certain level of competition, but its even more so about the desire and love of destroying people... especially ppl(people)(people)(people) like you. [=

Very low ;-)

Thats low? lets go back to your 'you and inder aint special' comment. I'm just returning the favor. I guess your post here is just an admitting of defeat because you know you don't compare to raving. :X
skyhighguy

PreviousNext