Board index mDd Board Complaints and Suggestions

Seriously,

Did you find a Bug or have an Idea? This is the place to go to.

Re: Seriously,

Postby kane.ups » Jan 21st, '16, 6:07 pm

Timothy wrote:
kane.ups wrote:i think a public demo database would solve this problem, people can just download demos to ensure the other person isnt cheating during a particular run.

kane.ups wrote: also gets rid of the problem of some people scared of their route being seen or whatever

well i mean there would be no need for people to spec if all the routes are public anyways :)
kane.ups

Postby raack » Feb 20th, '16, 1:45 am

:naughty:
Denied by witch doctor
:o
raack

Postby j4n » Mar 4th, '16, 6:28 pm

For who this question...?

History repeats:
One german guy easy beat all strafe records, and dont let spectate anyone. Let spectate only for newbies, who understand nothing in cheating. And sure serious records are sets when he is alone on server. Somewhere I it already saw. Reminds nothing?

Wouldn't be surprised if inder is a cheater.
"Public demo database would solve this problem" (c) kane.ups
But who cares? HK have no balls even for answer in this thread... cocksucker
j4n

Postby rlx|mini » Mar 5th, '16, 11:07 am

since im out of this game, and dont care anymore. i like to debat, too :mrgreen: . actually its pretty obvious, that not all super good times can be explained with almighty snap usage. pretty sure there is something more. but i doubt it is detectable at all, unfortunatly. maybe not all times are. but its downright ridiculous how they rebeat times from players who played this game like 16years in 5min playtime like it is nothing, talent or not. BS :twisted: . i know i feed the troll now but whatever :dance:

another good example:
https://www.q3df.org/records/details?ma ... 1&physic=1
who can explain me that time? there is no excuse of snapping or more strafeskill in this map, and if there isnt any secret backdoor its pretty unbelievable. please disabuse me! send me a demo and i shut my mouth, promise :!:
or this same shit rebeated in like 2mins with lol time under the pretext, that mini is no uber player noone will detect this.. :
https://www.q3df.org/records/details?ma ... 1&physic=1
rlx|mini

Postby -av1spa- » Mar 5th, '16, 12:31 pm

;
Last edited by -av1spa- on Jul 28th, '16, 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pwn3d
-av1spa-

Postby rlx|mini » Mar 5th, '16, 12:58 pm

42?i wrote:cpm torture iz gay anyway! :)

OK! sick. i expected something weird special :mrgreen: , but it looks like 1/1 of my route. just somehow XXs faster wow :clap: :|
rlx|mini

Postby Timothy » Mar 5th, '16, 1:17 pm

rlx|mini wrote:but its downright ridiculous how they rebeat times from players who played this game like 16years in 5min playtime like it is nothing, talent or not. BS :twisted:

This happens in almost every game though. It's easier to copy others instead of learning everything from scratch. Not to mention snaphud/cgaz hud making it easier to learn what the optimal angles are. Would inder still be better than players like Arcaon if they kept playing, making use of the snaphud? I guess we'll never know.
Timothy

Postby eLeMeNt » Mar 7th, '16, 10:02 pm

Inder is the best. Winder is the beast.
eLeMeNt

Postby w » Mar 10th, '16, 12:01 am

j4n wrote:For who this question...?

History repeats:
One russki guy easy beat all strafe records, and dont let spectate anyone. Let spectate only for newbies, who understand nothing in cheating. And sure serious records are sets when he is alone on server. Somewhere I it already saw. Reminds nothing?

Wouldn't be surprised if farshmaker is a cheater.
"Public demo database would solve this problem" (c) kane.ups
But who cares? HK have no balls even for answer in this thread... cocksucker

i agree.
w

Postby skyhighguy » Mar 12th, '16, 11:34 pm

Too bad this post will be forgotten. There is a clear evidence that inder just proved to mini of his cheating accusation being a massive load of crap. People wonder why we don't let spec and keep our circle of friends small, its because u guys do shit like this after u get mad. You prove who and what you really are, and honestly I don't want friends like that. Respect is a real thing in this community, and the mere fact that most of you wanna use me as another TV channel to flip to just proves even more so ur intent.
skyhighguy

PreviousNext