Board index mDd Board Complaints and Suggestions

Seriously,

Did you find a Bug or have an Idea? This is the place to go to.

Re: Seriously,

Postby -av1spa- » Apr 6th, '16, 11:44 am

legit wrote:
skyhighguy wrote:After all the vq3 hate, I'm waiting on a nina cpm rec. As far as I can see there are none. Challenging us so much and saying break a 'serious' rec, I challenge you to even break a non serious rec, and well keep it for more than 3 days. Oh, no interest? Not gonna happen? As to be expected...

Too bad inder has edited his post where he said he's gonna "crush" all of my records, whenever he feels like it :-). In addition, you were the one who said my records are mediocre so i invited you to beat them. Not challenging you at all, because i'm pretty sure you're not gonna beat any of the hard records. Now, when you actually noticed it's impossible for you to beat them, you come up with some other trash

As to be expected.

Plus, I have always been a pure vq3 player. I'm sorry you newbreed didn't know.

I've seen many weird people on defrag over the past years, but you set a new standard.

zenogvnmusttostfu
Last edited by -av1spa- on Jul 28th, '16, 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pwn3d
-av1spa-

Postby legit » Apr 6th, '16, 12:53 pm

Didn't see.

Well, both you and annh insisted to beat the records, being all weird and selfish.
You've been planning it for a few days? As in, you've tried and noticed you won't do it actually nails it. :-)
legit

Postby skyhighguy » Apr 6th, '16, 5:46 pm

If ur gonna make vq3 stabs at cpm players, at least have 1 cpm rec. You don't. We have vq3 recs. I told you in time we'll beat you, this 'you tried but couldn't' isn't how it works. It takes time is all, you're being impatient, I am not. I made a simple point without insult. Don't start a 'you can't do it' argument unless you can argue back with some cpm result. It goes both ways. You wanna talk about butthurt, ur the one still tossing around meaningless insults. Grow the fuck up.
skyhighguy

Postby legit » Apr 6th, '16, 6:30 pm

You were the one who told me i can't "expect to have as many records in the next few months". I never said that to you, because i've always been a pure vq3 player and this will never change.

Though, i'm playing this game whenever i feel like it. Just for my own fun. It's not a part of my life as it is for you (as you said yourself!)
At this point i'm not even playing it actively. I've got my life to live.

Case closed now i hope, you're just making it worse.

:angelic-blueglow:
legit

Postby skyhighguy » Apr 6th, '16, 8:05 pm

Waste of time arguing valid points with you. Even if I do you'll ignore the correct things, make an insult and then refer to your "real life to live".

I told you a few months, can you not tell time? Its been what a week or two? Done with this conversation, there isn't enough coherence to even mildly tease my boredom.
skyhighguy

Postby skyhighguy » Apr 6th, '16, 8:07 pm

legit wrote:
skyhighguy wrote:Too bad this post will be forgotten. There is a clear evidence that inder just proved to mini of his cheating accusation being a massive load of crap. People wonder why we don't let spec and keep our circle of friends small, its because u guys do shit like this after u get mad. You prove who and what you really are, and honestly I don't want friends like that. Respect is a real thing in this community, and the mere fact that most of you wanna use me as another TV channel to flip to just proves even more so ur intent.

"Circle-of-friends" .. On the internet? :violin:

You and inder ain't anything special. You're very welcome to use all these huds on complex strafemaps on vq3. I guess this is why you don't play it - because no HUD on earth can help you here. prediction/intuition/general experience can't be replaced by any external help.

:character-spongebobdance:

I think this quote is rather valid in your challenge, like I said do the same but with CPM. If you think huds don't help please prove yourself.
skyhighguy

Postby legit » Apr 6th, '16, 10:38 pm

skyhighguy wrote:Waste of time arguing valid points with you. Even if I do you'll ignore the correct things, make an insult and then refer to your "real life to live".

I told you a few months, can you not tell time? Its been what a week or two? Done with this conversation, there isn't enough coherence to even mildly tease my boredom.

I'll wait for months even though i set them in some hours/days. :roll:

Actually i'm not the type to challenge anyone, it all started with inders post where he said he's gonna crush all of my records). I'm still no cpmer, and i'm not actively playing defrag at this time in general.

Plus i never said i could beat anyones cpm times, but you said you could beat my vq3 times. Hello. :-)
legit

Postby skyhighguy » Apr 7th, '16, 12:49 am

"I'll wait for months even though i set them in some hours/days. :roll:"

After practicing basically the same thing elsewhere for hours/days/years. Congratz, you are being the typical 'badass heroic nerd' that you so dearly claim not to be.

Don't challenge anyone? "You and inder ain't anything special. You're very welcome to use all these huds on complex strafemaps on vq3. I guess this is why you don't play it - because no HUD on earth can help you here. prediction/intuition/general experience can't be replaced by any external help."

Seems not true.

Plus i never said i could beat anyones cpm times, but you said you could beat my vq3 times. Hello. :-)

I have already taken a few and will continue to take them, I'm saving some of the best ones for later... even though I'm already working on them. [=

And well yeah you can't beat anything cpm... You won't have anything cpm as far as i'm concerned.
skyhighguy

Postby legit » Apr 7th, '16, 1:44 am

skyhighguy wrote:"I'll wait for months even though i set them in some hours/days. :roll:"

After practicing basically the same thing elsewhere for hours/days/years. Congratz, you are being the typical 'badass heroic nerd' that you so dearly claim not to be.

Don't challenge anyone? "You and inder ain't anything special. You're very welcome to use all these huds on complex strafemaps on vq3. I guess this is why you don't play it - because no HUD on earth can help you here. prediction/intuition/general experience can't be replaced by any external help."

Seems not true.

I have already taken a few and will continue to take them, I'm saving some of the best ones for later... even though I'm already working on them. [=

And well yeah you can't beat anything cpm... You won't have anything cpm as far as i'm concerned.

Run forest, run!

I don't want to insult you, but you're definetely not in the position to call me a nerd. A pale face with glasses (yep, the typical internet-rambo) declares df as a part of his life. God please. I'm sorry for that, but you actually started. :-)
legit

Postby AECTRONER » Apr 7th, '16, 2:09 am

rav shit

The fuck? Who said that? I won't allow anyone to insult my dear bruh. :flags-ukraine: :cry:

Nina, don't! :oops:
AECTRONER

PreviousNext