Board index mDd Board Complaints and Suggestions

Ban botters

Did you find a Bug or have an Idea? This is the place to go to.

Ban botters

Postby Timothy » Mar 25th, '14, 10:46 pm

They keep stealing my lead.
Timothy

Re: Ban botters

Postby <hk> » Mar 26th, '14, 12:05 am

Unfortunately, quake3 has no way to ban people. I can only delete mDd accounts. Banning IP-ranges is not fair for other players. So that is not possible either.

What to do? What to do :(
<hk>
Menstruating 24/7

Postby dqopb » Apr 18th, '14, 12:58 pm

Ban le cheaterz. Ban all huds, +strafe, ban m_forward, ban all binds, it has been requested long ago. Ok, leave the default binds from default.cfg, because they are "out-of-the-box". Anyone using anything from outside the box is supposed to be a cheater and must be bahnned, ftgj!

Ok, that was ironic rage. But talking seriously, I'm against abusing bots when online on public legit servers (df runs, but freestyle is probably ok with bots).

Timothy, if you know HOW, I believe <hk> would be glad to ban strafebots. :)
dqopb

Postby Crysis Warhead » Apr 19th, '14, 12:01 am

dqopb wrote:Ban le cheaterz. Ban all huds, +strafe, ban m_forward, ban all binds, it has been requested long ago. Ok, leave the default binds from default.cfg, because they are "out-of-the-box". Anyone using anything from outside the box is supposed to be a cheater and must be bahnned, ftgj!

Ok, that was ironic rage. But talking seriously, I'm against abusing bots when online on public legit servers (df runs, but freestyle is probably ok with bots).

Timothy, if you know HOW, I believe <hk> would be glad to ban strafebots. :)

+strafe and m_forward shall not be banned and shall be remained as they are being used in zero-weird overbounce (ZWOB) tricks.
ممنوع در جمهوری اسلامی ایرانممنوع در جمهوری اسلامی ایرانممنوع در جمهوری اسلامی ایرانممنوع در جمهوری اسلامی ایرانممنوع در جمهوری اسلامی ایرانممنوع در جمهوری اسلامی ایرانممنوع در جمهوری اسلامی ایرانممنوع در جمهوری اسلامی ایرانممنوع در جمهوری اسلامی ایرانممنوع در جمهوری اسلامی ایرانممنوع در جمهوری اسلامی ایرانممنوع در جمهوری اسلامی ایرانممنوع در جمهوری اسلامی ایران
Image Image
Crysis Warhead
war this cryhead

Postby wubwub » Apr 19th, '14, 3:27 pm

dqopb wrote:ironic
wubwub