Board index mDd Board Complaints and Suggestions

Few things to fix

Did you find a Bug or have an Idea? This is the place to go to.

Few things to fix

Postby mu-cki » Jan 4th, '14, 4:34 pm

YO,

please fix the following things:

clientkick vote system (kicks only ingmame players who are not spectating).

empty string, or '0' or specialchars as name disappear in the server browser.

fix color-codes...in case of kicking a disturbing player. U can just use a letter instead of a number in your name (colored) at any place and you are almost unkickable, like using special chars only. Or special chars in general. Please ban them.

It sucks monkey balls seeing retards spamming around and talking trash, disturbing and annoying ppl(people) all over the time, and ppl(people) are not able to kick coz of one the above reasons!

thats all i have to share right now!
mu-cki
mu-cki

Re: Few things to fix

Postby -O-marky » Jan 4th, '14, 9:12 pm

Can you give a time / date of the empty player string happening on a server so I can get a log from hk and determine what characters are being used to create empty names
-O-marky

Postby Ahnuld » Jan 4th, '14, 11:03 pm

mu-cki wrote:fix color-codes...in case of kicking a disturbing player. U can just use a letter instead of a number in your name (colored) at any place and you are almost unkickable, like using special chars only. Or special chars in general. Please ban them.

It sucks monkey balls seeing retards spamming around and talking trash, disturbing and annoying people all over the time, and people are not able to kick coz of one the above reasons!

Or, you know, just ban cryshit.
Ahnuld

Postby mu-cki » Jan 5th, '14, 8:28 am

05.01.2014 @ 8:25 -> run on 4e | Defrag Mixed-Runs II (27964) with the name "" (empty string).

A simple Zero (0) will disappear also. And any specialchar (Quake-related chars) will disappear in the browser also.

Like my name actually starts with 2 specialchars.

Btw. colors are shown different in the browser also. Like gray will be shown as red for example. .)

Ahnuld -> F1
mu-cki
mu-cki