Board index mDd Board Complaints and Suggestions

Android app for Defrag

Did you find a Bug or have an Idea? This is the place to go to.

Re: Android app for Defrag

Postby tek* » Jan 5th, '14, 2:26 pm

I followed instructions exactly. I installed defragkey.apk, then I try and run it and it crashes every time. :(
tek*

Postby pol » Jan 15th, '14, 11:13 pm

Does your device have GSM chip or its wifi only? I think crack might using IMEI number to generate serial, so this app wouldnt work with wifi devices.
Maybe Pete who made crack could help us.
pol

Postby SeePeeYou » Jan 16th, '14, 1:03 am

I somehow lost the sources of enabler... :twisted: but after decompiling I can see that pol is right, it does read the IMEI, hash it and write it to file. So ye there might be 2 problems : you either use tablet w/o sim that ll result in some sort of null pointer exception coz getDeviceId() can return null or the path to actual file is bad. Sorry I rly did't plan this to be supported on all phones/tablets, I just did quick & dirty app for pol... Send me a message here or on irc (cpu)
Code: Select all
public int RecPassword()
{
  String str = ((TelephonyManager)getSystemService("phone")).getDeviceId();
  int i = str.length();
  int j = Integer.parseInt(str.substring(i - 3, i - 2));
  return Integer.parseInt(str.substring(i - 8, i - 7)) + j * 10;
}

Code: Select all
public boolean Rec0(int paramInt)
{
  File localFile = new File("/sdcard/defrag/defrag/", "defragf.biz");
  try
  {
    DataOutputStream localDataOutputStream = new DataOutputStream(new FileOutputStream(localFile));
    try
    {
      localDataOutputStream.writeInt(paramInt);
SeePeeYou

Postby [gt]neiT. » Mar 7th, '14, 12:35 am

When i run defrag it offers me to start game but for split second i see controls and then its right back in main screen where is options start game and get password.. anyone know what to do with this ???

Edit
I just spotted crashlog and it says i need default.cfg :/ where do i get it or its normal cfg ? Just named as default ?

EDIT2:
ok i found problem it was pak0.pk3 was only 122mb .. so i copied it again.. and its ok now, but controls are strange...
dont know how it works... every single button that is displayed doesnt work :DD anyone has fix for that ?
[gt]neiT.

Postby pol » Mar 8th, '14, 11:03 am

I got same problem on hd and fhd res, so looks like touch controls are adapted for 480x800. I believe with a bit of patience you'll find it in the middle of the screen:)
Alternatively you may use any bt/wireless/otg external controllers. I just removed that annoying ui buttons pic and connected measy rc12 from my droid tv.
pol

Postby <hk> » Mar 10th, '14, 10:14 pm

A step by step tutorial would be really nice.
<hk>
Menstruating 24/7

Postby [gt]neiT. » Mar 11th, '14, 3:08 pm

<hk> wrote:A step by step tutorial would be really nice.

1. Install the Defrag.apk
2. First create a "defrag" folder on your /sdcard, then create the next "defrag" folder into previous one.
3. Get pak0.pk3-pak8.pk3 and copy them to the /sdcard/defrag/defrag directory.
4. Download DeFRaG mod from http://q3defrag.org/files/defrag/defrag_1.91.20.zip and unzip all files to /sdcard/defrag/defrag.
5. Install DefragKey.apk and run it.
6. Run Defrag.apk and start the game.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[gt]neiT.

Postby <hk> » Mar 11th, '14, 9:11 pm

Thanks for the bundle.

Since I have a tablet, it didn't work for me either.
What's the name of the game you tried to crack? I'd like to just buy and be done with it.
<hk>
Menstruating 24/7

Postby pol » Mar 13th, '14, 12:54 am

Purchases verification works exactly the same as crack, so it wouldnt solve the problem even if you buy it. I already paid twice and tried to contact with dev without any feedback. Then Pete helped me:p
App has implemented sms payments, if you wanna try just open Defrag app and choose "Get Password", it will generate paid sms with your IMEI.

I found it at http://www.counter-fire-game.com/defrag
pol

Postby <hk> » Mar 24th, '14, 3:15 pm

So I decompiled the app, too.
I then routed my nexus10 and installed xPrivacy, which can fake an IMEI and other hardware stuff. I set my IMEI to 55555... so the key would be "55" or "0x37 0x00 0x00 0x00".

However it still doesn't work. It seems that I have to fake the whole telephone backend on my tablet. The getDeviceId() call still returns an error in all the apps that try to use it.

Well, I am still on it. Maybe patching the serial crap out of the the defrag.apk is a better way to get things running. That's probably illegal, though.
<hk>
Menstruating 24/7

PreviousNext