Board index mDd Board Complaints and Suggestions

Android app for Defrag

Did you find a Bug or have an Idea? This is the place to go to.

Re: Android app for Defrag

Postby Deathcore » Jul 29th, '14, 2:30 pm

You can always install 'QIII4A' and just copy your defrag/baseq3 folders to your phone.
It's how I sit and spec while on my lunch break etc...

You can even join in a bit if you have a bluetooth/usb-otg mouse/keyboard and root.
The only issue I have is map downloading as it's built from the vanilla Q3 source.
Deathcore

Postby j4n » Aug 31st, '14, 6:47 pm

I tried to use 4 apps for defrag...
1. Kwaak3 - cant open consol, cant connect to servers
2. QIII4A - same problem, no consol
3. Quake3droid - after "awaitning gamestate" have a error - "client/server game missmatch baseq3-1/defrag-5"
4. Defrag - from previous page of this thread. Only app which work for me almost fine... Only thing, i cant look around me!!! All previous apps works good with looling around, i just move my finger at screen and can turn izi, and in this defrag.apk its imposs...

So can anyone help with any app?
j4n

Postby TittenIgnition » Aug 31st, '14, 9:50 pm

I used QIII4A, it worked perfectly. I think you need to edit the cfg though, either in order to enable the console or set a bind to do it.

The app itself has a bunch of on-screen buttons, they basically replicate in-game keybinds, so add one of the bigass buttons to the screen and then bind it to open the console. I think.

GLHF
wtf i have a signature?
TittenIgnition

Postby pol » Sep 6th, '14, 9:50 am

@j4n
Touchscreen controls area was adapted for 480x800 resolution so there are several problems using this app on hi-res devices.

Ill gotta check that new QIII4A.
pol

Postby xlarve » Jan 25th, '16, 4:01 pm

very good idea - bout DF on android! But most interesting - run radiant on android! And it lets create map everywhere!
xlarve

Postby sL1k » Jan 25th, '16, 9:32 pm

xlarve wrote:very good idea - bout DF on android! But most interesting - run radiant on android! And it lets create map everywhere!

ask fm x)
sL1k

Previous