Board index mDd Board Complaints and Suggestions

Weapons Problem?

Did you find a Bug or have an Idea? This is the place to go to.

Weapons Problem?

Postby |DA|0AnNhiLaTioN » Jun 8th, '13, 9:37 pm

Um, its kind of clear in this demo that there is something wrong with weapons in defrag or something. I was playing last night shooting the angles I always have and its acting like they aren't even connecting...

This map you should easily have well over 50k ups, and the bfg aren't even allowing me to get up to 10k. I've done this a million times so I know i'm not crazy. =x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
|DA|0AnNhiLaTioN

Re: Weapons Problem?

Postby Le another black niger » Jun 9th, '13, 8:35 am

weapons are connection dependent
lagometer shows low packets framerate
your net settings/server net settings/provider settings might be guilty
Le another black niger

Postby |DA|0AnNhiLaTioN » Jun 9th, '13, 9:06 am

ye i think quasi is screwed up =x
|DA|0AnNhiLaTioN

Postby <hk> » Jun 9th, '13, 2:19 pm

Projectiles like rockets are advanced in time on every server frame. However players are not. Players only move when the user sends a new set of movement instructions.(That's why dead players hang in mid air for some time until they are dropped.)
So when you fire a rocket the rocket travels to the wall and explodes. The player might not have moved in the meantime. That's why your angles are lag/ping dependant.
Your angles are off.
<hk>
Menstruating 24/7

Postby |DA|0AnNhiLaTioN » Jun 16th, '13, 1:55 am

<hk> wrote:Projectiles like rockets are advanced in time on every server frame. However players are not. Players only move when the user sends a new set of movement instructions.(That's why dead players hang in mid air for some time until they are dropped.)
So when you fire a rocket the rocket travels to the wall and explodes. The player might not have moved in the meantime. That's why your angles are lag/ping dependant.
Your angles are off.

nah I just tested offline and got up to 50k within the first 45 seconds. Its not my angles that were the problem, it was the server I was playing on.
|DA|0AnNhiLaTioN

Postby <hk> » Jun 16th, '13, 2:34 pm

|DA|0AnNhiLaTioN wrote:nah I just tested offline

Please read my post a second time. You'll notice that I was agreeing with you. Your angles are off. However not in offline but in online play.
<hk>
Menstruating 24/7

Postby |DA|0AnNhiLaTioN » Jun 23rd, '13, 10:43 pm

ah ye i see what you were sayin
|DA|0AnNhiLaTioN