Board index mDd Board Complaints and Suggestions

DFWC is a fucking joke

Did you find a Bug or have an Idea? This is the place to go to.

DFWC is a fucking joke

Postby skyhighguy » Oct 28th, '19, 2:58 am

As a guy who's played df online for quite a few years... (since like 2005 or so mind you). I tried a second ago to see if i could do palmslane with g_synchronousclients 1 activated... and well if i'm playing online I can literally complete this map with ease... I can beat it on command... Literally every attempt if i wish... get the idea? In cpm? well with g_synchronousclients 1 I cant even fucking finish the fucking map... even after numerous attempts... YET YOU GUYS WANT MORE PEOPLE TO PLAY DFWC. NICE
skyhighguy

Re: DFWC is a fucking joke

Postby kane.ups » Oct 29th, '19, 6:15 pm

Great. just realized ive been using g_sync 1 since forever probably , or whenever i reinstalled the game. (thanks Bunny for not configging me properly)

strafing definitely feels easier with it off.
kane.ups

Postby [DR1]sRc » Oct 30th, '19, 4:08 am

I can confirm that g_synchronousClients set to 1, at least offline, renders strafing nearly unplayable. Acceleration seems to be severely gimped. Problem persists whether using iDFe RC+1406 version (my usual client) or dfengine v1.08.

Have not yet tested with dfwc client, as it appears to not be available yet :?:
DFWC Rules page says to go to the FAQ page, and I don't see it anywhere on there
[DR1]sRc

Postby esc?nebuLa » Oct 31st, '19, 11:07 am

How come hundreds of other people who have played this game offline over the years disagree with you? There's definitely something wrong with the 4-5 people who suffer from this offline handicap syndrome. :roll: You blame an entire organization for your personal problems? I think you're the joke here.
https://www.facebook.com/TeamEventHorizon
#tricking_eh on irc.quakenet.org
esc?nebuLa

Postby dimanje » Oct 31st, '19, 1:24 pm

HF
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dimanje

Postby skyhighguy » Oct 31st, '19, 10:33 pm

esc?nebuLa wrote:How come hundreds of other people who have played this game offline over the years disagree with you? There's definitely something wrong with the 4-5 people who suffer from this offline handicap syndrome. :roll: You blame an entire organization for your personal problems? I think you're the joke here.

I guess those 'hundreds of people' are all supremely well tuned pros who can strafe better than your average w3sp.
This is said by a guy who's played the game for 10 years (nebula) and doesnt even know how cgaz works... Your not competitive in the game whatsoever... aren't a top player in any way shape form or fashion, and arent involved in the online portion of defrag whatsoever (the community online???)... 4-5 people? You don't even play online and talk to the actual community. There isnt only 4-5 people who agree with me on this...

Personal problems? Entire organization? Defrag administration is an organization? You're a joke nebula. A pathetic one at that. Learn some shit about the world you don't know anything about before you go around throwing shit.
skyhighguy

Postby skyhighguy » Nov 1st, '19, 12:25 am

The reality of things is this... if we're bringing 'population' into perspective. More people produce more hours of play online than offline... If you honestly believe that to be false... Convince me. Either way its two separate communities and to have a 'defrag WORLD competition' based on only one side. Its rather racist.
skyhighguy

Postby sjuk » Nov 1st, '19, 1:34 am

So, iT_Edisdead actually isn't dead? :D Seen him under khetti today)

And aNnwho, you don't sound titanic as Nihilanth Rob was.
Not an alpha-player's maneer of speaking :auto-biker:
After playing a lot on kozomёt's blue tile surface maps you will not remain the same person #:&
sjuk

Postby esc?nebuLa » Nov 1st, '19, 1:42 am

skyhighguy wrote:This is said by a guy who's played the game for 10 years (nebula) and doesnt even know how cgaz works...

15 years

skyhighguy wrote:Its rather racist.

Interesting. You've developed quite the victim mentality.
https://www.facebook.com/TeamEventHorizon
#tricking_eh on irc.quakenet.org
esc?nebuLa

Postby breadsticks » Nov 4th, '19, 9:29 pm

did u try getting good?
breadsticks

Next