Board index mDd Board The q3df.org website

Time compering in serverlist

Everything related to the mDd website goes here.

Time compering in serverlist

Postby BGfrOzDD » Feb 1st, '13, 10:21 am

Hiho!

It seems that serverlist page doesn't have this awesome little detail yet. Like when u login and browse the servers in the page and there is a map being played and u have time in that map, that it would compare your time to the top1's time. It was cool little thing in the last edition of q3df.org.
It could show like beside the top time something like this (-.232) and that means your time is 0.23 slower than top1. Or somat in that direction :)

otherwise I like the pages alot. But sometimes my network sucks or bugs and It doesn't load properly and i can't download the map, coz i can't load them when i join the server. I have to dl them manually always from the page.

:violin: frOznDD
BGfrOzDD

Re: Time compering in serverlist

Postby <hk> » Feb 1st, '13, 11:10 am

Already in on the TODO-List.
Thanks for mentioning this, though. We get so little feedback.

BGfrOzDD wrote:and i can't download the map, coz i can't load them when i join the server. I have to dl them manually always from the page.
So you are using iodfe or dfengine and it still doesn't work? Have you tried the fix shown in the news post from december 25th 2012?
<hk>
Menstruating 24/7

Re: Time compering in serverlist

Postby BGfrOzDD » Feb 2nd, '13, 12:56 pm

Mmm ye i supposed to say in the post that "I'm not sure have anyone mention this yet".

I'm quite sure I use DFengine but not sure. I have always done it like this, manually downloading the maps, so I haven't tried fixing it yet. But i think i try something soon, and ty for that advice :))
BGfrOzDD