Board index mDd Board Rule finding board

SPLING CHEATED AGAIN AND AGAIN !!!

This stays here as long as it takes to work out the new server rules

SPLING CHEATED AGAIN AND AGAIN !!!

Postby fLk » Jan 23rd, '10, 2:38 am

Some players still is not understanding that Defrag is the fun of overcoming oneself, and of course the militancy and the desire to be the fastest. Proof of this is the player who Splinger again and again violates the rules. My friends, I do not know if you do not mind when playing with you on the servers but it bothers me that thus and thus I decided to set up this topic. Me interested in whether someone is or is not logged on servers. In my opinion, if I connect to the server and I want to play and I can not get them in their current positions respectively on the server because there is someone who strongly protrudes from the series is not good. Today I have again and again he caught as a cheat and I have really lost the nerve. In my view, should be the players of this type of debtor's banned until they realize what they did and why it happened. He did well by the time Nick Lith account has been deleted. I think that players such as Dex and Rody, families should feel free to remain on the server with us "cheats" are the servers where the players walk type, Razor, WESPA, Spling, Kain! It is unfair to the rest of us honest players who do not spend time on the servers for several hours to be first and some pinhead comes fuck it and the whole thing and stay an some hour connectivity to servers that all showed what "Im is dickhead cheater but Im better". HK should be a topic of my thinking as I wrote it for you. Demo SplingerĀ“s got here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/04rxwt Screen proof is here: http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1529/splingnoob.jpg and I think that is not what more to say. It has a static IP address so you could have with something to do if they really could not prevail as people who played once a year cease Due to poor care (BAN BAN BAN! Sorry for bad english but you 100% know about what I talking. Cheater once,cheater forever !!!
fLk

Re: SPLING CHEATED AGAIN AND AGAIN !!!

Postby remis » Jan 23rd, '10, 3:39 am

spling was kicked out eS, we dont need such trashy guy in the team
remis
Stasi 2.1

Re: SPLING CHEATED AGAIN AND AGAIN !!!

Postby fLk » Jan 23rd, '10, 6:08 pm

gj, and what next hk?
fLk