Board index mDd Board Rule finding board

just wana know yours opinion

This stays here as long as it takes to work out the new server rules

just wana know yours opinion

Postby -DeX- » Jan 22nd, '10, 11:47 pm

as u found all my recs were deleted bcs of rj script? nothing that 80% of my recs was strafes!
i asked HK ! when was posted rule about rj script?
he said that in june 2009! i was inactive about 1-1.5 years.Began play only in the end of december 2009. u know.
Before june 2009 rj script wasnt forbiden , so all my demos with rj script or without seted till june2009 done by rules , ye? so why the F*ck all recs was delete?
is it strange only for me?

p.s : sorry for my eng.
-DeX-

Re: just wana know yours opinion

Postby <hk> » Jan 23rd, '10, 12:49 am

The rules have been there before 2009-06 it's just the time i moved them to our forum. After that we created a new rule set in this forum. I posted all rules in the forum and in a news post. Also there is a extra link in the menu dedicated to rules. That should suffice, i guess.

It's standard to delete all records of a cheating player. Since you are now treated as a cheater i have no trust in any of your times. That's why I removed all of them. This is how it's done since ... er... ever. Even Jamster deleted all records of cheaters.
<hk>
Menstruating 24/7

Postby fLk » Jan 23rd, '10, 1:30 am

OMFG HK, why you doing that? for what? becouse bordon is angry on dex /becouse dex is much better/ and he prosecute on dex? This is sick ! I think its little different when someone cheating same as lith/I think spling work/, Kain, w3sp, doaiena and not in the last row Razor. This is different! Its DFWC winner! Its good person ! and he is active, and maybe he is one of peoples what forcing more and better play weaker players :( this is not fair! you know he is good and he can do same time without it ! he just would minimize the time needed to deal seriously time. And he not read the rules. Check my czsk2007-gan-j demo and delete me too my friend becouse I cheated too. its ill ! All peoples sometimes need use something what must and for what? becouse the times was set on server in time when you not recording is sometimes not possible beat becouse players cheated and you do in this time nothink with it. YOU MUST DELETE ALL MDD TIMES AND RESTART ALL and start seriously rank without unactive cheaters what working only bad name for mDd ! RESPECT ! PIECE
fLk

Postby nLxajA » Jan 23rd, '10, 2:28 am

Sorry for my eng (thx google translate):
Why such harsh punishment for minor offenses?? Why people who, because of their ignorance violated a rule (which for a long time was not a breach), deserves the same punishment as those who used strafebot!?It is the same, if one guy looked at the girl, another guy killed her, and both will be executed.
Dex recently learned about that simple scripts are prohibited. He long time on game and not such a fool to risk their achievements, knowing about ban.. This is the third case in the last month among my friends, when they become news about ban for simple scripts. Not everyone read homepage. Maybe it's worth mentioning put echo on the observance of the rules (especially the rj script) in the game after login?
Clean Quake3 (1.32c) with installed defrag 1.91.25 & dfengine 1.08 + distributives windows/linux versions ioquake3, iodfengine, dfengine and defrag included ("xFiles" folder): cloud.mail.ru | yandex.disk.ru.
All defrag maps repack! <- very useful! Highly recommended!
nLxajA

Postby remis » Jan 23rd, '10, 3:34 am

dude you knew rj script leads to getting the acc deleted.
doesnt matter if some of your times were clean.
your point is if you cheat only your dirty times get deleted which leads to everybody trying his luck and being like
"fuck it if i get caught cheating its only this time thats gonna be deleted"
you knew the consequences.
its not an argument saying cheated times dont count which were made before certain rules were added.
you cheated it some days back and as said above: you knew whats gonna happen if you get caught.
arguing even more about it is a waste of your time.

edit: Falky, bordon has nothing to do with the loss of dex's times.
remis
Stasi 2.1

Postby BoRdOn » Jan 23rd, '10, 3:40 am

fLk wrote:OMFG HK, why you doing that? for what? becouse bordon is angry on dex /becouse dex is much better/ and he prosecute on dex?

You don't even know what u said i bet. I'm not angry or smth like that. That's stupid falky :) lol . Somebody else get the job done. I'm not even mad or smth :roll: . Some guys saw he is usin' bind and already told him he can't do that anymore. He ignores them so now we know what ramifications should be. It is very clear for me. I got nothing but love ;)
BoRdOn

Postby |PsY|blumen » Jan 23rd, '10, 4:46 am

create your own server network and ranking system.

this is a private service, banning needs no reason, but the reasons mdd is banning for are totally valid.

if you are not happy with it you can let it be.

its time again to say thanks to mdd i think.
|PsY|blumen
sparkle bunny

Postby -DeX- » Jan 23rd, '10, 5:08 am

you cheated it some days back and as said above: you knew whats gonna happen if you get caught.

lol !ye some days back i played with script and bordon said that its forbiden and aka will be deleted . that's how i knew about forbidden , after that i didnt use it at all. :\
-DeX-

Postby remis » Jan 23rd, '10, 5:10 am

DeX.ks.ua wrote:

lol !ye some days back i played with script and bordon said that its forbiden and aka will be deleted . that's how i knew about forbidden , after that i didnt use it at all. :\

that sucks man, but its like in real life. u cant tell the cop you didnt know the speedlimit on the highway or w/e
remis
Stasi 2.1

Postby -DeX- » Jan 23rd, '10, 5:13 am

i think it would be fair forgive me that just for first time. Or back me strafe recs at least.
-DeX-

Next