w3sp is cheater?

yes
61%
no
39%

Total votes : 110

Re: w3sp is cheater?

Postby $$-albion » Oct 26th, '09, 1:51 pm

<hk> wrote:I am not looking this shit up in the database.

Awwwwwwww :(
$$-albion

Postby Phoenix » May 5th, '10, 11:04 pm

For the sake of rekindling old drama (that I've seen for years and years) ...

w3sp's movements may seem pretty perfect at times and it's natural to assume cheats but it is entirely possible to do everything he does by hand. When w3sp pull's a demo out of his ass that looks like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x66v9MaWso (No disrespect to gaz, he's awesome in other ways)

That's when I'll start to call cheat :) Til then I suggest checking out some of his piano vids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf6w7_bxWNM

Not his best one... but seriously 10 1/2 min of flawless zelda badassness ... he's clearly doing botted runs of that piano! Remember when everyone thought w3sp was a girl? I don't remember so many people calling "her" a cheater back then lol :)
Phoenix

Postby AL!EN » May 7th, '10, 1:26 pm

And who the fuck are you to say anything in such difficult and important (for those who don't like to be lied for years) matter :?:
"strafe is the most important 'weapon' in defrag" - <hk>
AL!EN

Postby $$-albion » May 7th, '10, 2:00 pm

eS-AL|EN wrote:And who the fuck are you to say anything in such difficult and important (for those who don't like to be lied for years) matter :?:

Found another person to flame on alien? Actually who the fuck are you saying he's cheating? For years ppl(people) are saying he cheats and still I haven't seen any proof that actually proofs he's cheating. Showing some demo that seems almost flawless != proving he is cheating. Stop being so fucking ignorant, he isn't even playing defrag atm -_-'
$$-albion

Postby Phoenix » May 7th, '10, 8:02 pm

eS-AL|EN wrote:And who the fuck are you to say anything in such difficult and important (for those who don't like to be lied for years) matter :?:

Your name means as little to me as mine does to you. Maybe even less. Whether or not w3sp cheats is not something I consider an "important matter". And if you're seriously that upset over something someone did to you over a video game, seek therapy.

There has been no concrete proof of w3sp ever cheating although I am aware he's used various scripts from time to time such as mwheeling stairs. My point is simple. Anyone who can play a piano that well could easily translate the skill to defrag.

This is the internetz. People have opinions that will **BIG SHOCK** be different from your own. If you can't handle this then don't use it. :dance:
Phoenix

Postby AL!EN » May 7th, '10, 8:37 pm

$$-albion wrote:

Found another person to flame on alien? Actually who the fuck are you saying he's cheating? For years people are saying he cheats and still I haven't seen any proof that actually proofs he's cheating. Showing some demo that seems almost flawless != proving he is cheating. Stop being so fucking ignorant, he isn't even playing defrag atm -_-'

I don't flame at him ! But for good sake he come from nowhere and provide mindless statement as he was an fucking expert etc etc etc. I don't have clue about car engines so I never ever say similar statement about those.

Phoenix wrote:

Your name means as little to me as mine does to you. Maybe even less. Whether or not w3sp cheats is not something I consider an "important matter". And if you're seriously that upset over something someone did to you over a video game, seek therapy.

There has been no concrete proof of w3sp ever cheating although I am aware he's used various scripts from time to time such as mwheeling stairs. My point is simple. Anyone who can play a piano that well could easily translate the skill to defrag.

This is the internetz. People have opinions that will **BIG SHOCK** be different from your own. If you can't handle this then don't use it. :dance:

First of all if you like to being lied, that is something not normal so I suggest therapy for you. I can handle internetz&people with different opinions, but not when a blind/deaf person says "I think that red is the color of ice"/ "I think that piano sounds like a chainsaw" and that is what you just did ok ?

And I understand you point more than you think. The real question is ... but before I will ask such question I have question for you two: what you consider as a irrefutable evidence :?:

Note that even "dfwc timescale detection" that was based at GetSystemTime OS command was challenged, so what you consider as some solid profs :?:
AL!EN

Postby $$-albion » May 7th, '10, 10:05 pm

eS-AL|EN wrote:... but before I will ask such question I have question for you two: what you consider as a irrefutable evidence :?:

Well a clearly cheated demo for a start, and about the mousewheeling, almost everyone mwheeled at that time, which was rather gay. Or you could try to convince wesp to break an already awesome record, with him being logged in, and then wait and see if hk's demo recording system detects cheat or not. But I'm pretty sure you won't be able to do that, nor would anyone else by that matter :p

But anyways, stop nagging about somebody cheating if it doesn't even effect you. You hardly use the database system :s And another thing, if wesp was cheating, how is it that more and more ppl(people) start breaking his records, are they cheating too? Think about that one first.
$$-albion

Postby MidiMightyMoe » May 7th, '10, 10:22 pm

Pheonix can not only resurect himself, he can revive dead flame post as well !

I should go now I htink.
MidiMightyMoe

Postby Phoenix » May 8th, '10, 3:55 am

MidiMightyMoe wrote:Pheonix can not only resurect himself, he can revive dead flame post as well !

I should go now I htink.

:lol:

I feel bad though. I think AL|EN might lose some sleep over this tonight.

eS-AL|EN wrote:First of all if you like to being lied, that is something not normal so I suggest therapy for you.

So you're saying you have clear proof that w3sp cheats then? Or are you just whining cause he's better than you? Or is it that you really thought he was a girl and were hoping he'd one day be your wife? The rest of your post isn't even worth responding to but kudos on trying to twist what I said and just making yourself look even less intelligent than before. :clap:

Not responding to you anymore so flame on.

P.S.

"Who the fuck are you" (see I can do it too) to act like your opinion matters any more than mine does? I stated what I believe. You're free to believe what you want. Just don't act like everything you think is the sole definitive truth. Or maybe you really are that dumb.
Phoenix

Postby AL!EN » May 8th, '10, 10:18 am

Phoenix wrote:
eS-AL|EN wrote:First of all if you like to being lied, that is something not normal so I suggest therapy for you.

So you're saying you have clear proof that w3sp cheats then?

Noone need proofs for MWHEEL/0ups scripts/+left|+right scripts.

Phoenix wrote:"Who the fuck are you" (see I can do it too) to act like your opinion matters any more than mine does? I stated what I believe. You're free to believe what you want. Just don't act like everything you think is the sole definitive truth. Or maybe you really are that dumb.

I don't make useless opinion about what I believe. I don't care what you believe. That is difference.

Phoenix wrote:Or are you just whining cause he's better than you? Or is it that you really thought he was a girl and were hoping he'd one day be your wife? The rest of your post isn't even worth responding to but kudos on trying to twist what I said and just making yourself look even less intelligent than before. :clap:

Not responding to you anymore so flame on.

I just fuckin lol'ed at you stupid and pathetic reply. Pls go on, add some more bullshit. That is what I call flame.
AL!EN

PreviousNext