It is OK to share accounts between multiple players
13%
It is NOT OK
88%

Total votes : 40

Re: --> Multiple players for one account

Postby Po0dle » Jan 10th, '11, 9:28 am

Account sharing is not allowed

Why would anyone want to share their account information anyway? To gain some status in the community if you have better time on some maps?
There shouldn't even be a discussion about this, if everyone started sharing accounts it's starting to get hard to believe who played what and kills the purpose of accounts. Might as well just put down records by nickname instead of by account.
Po0dle

Postby Arcaon » Jan 11th, '11, 1:05 am

Po0dle wrote:Account sharing is not allowed

Why would anyone want to share their account information anyway? To gain some status in the community if you have better time on some maps?
There shouldn't even be a discussion about this, if everyone started sharing accounts it's starting to get hard to believe who played what and kills the purpose of accounts. Might as well just put down records by nickname instead of by account.

From what I've seen, it's mostly when someone logs by accident, gets a sucky time and asks someone to log for them. Kinda stupid.
Arcaon

Postby $$-albion » Jan 11th, '11, 11:41 am

(: a wrote:
Po0dle wrote:Account sharing is not allowed

From what I've seen, it's mostly when someone logs by accident, gets a sucky time and asks someone to log for them. Kinda stupid.

Hey arca, can you log a time for me on powerslide8 or 9... OH WAIT! U mad? :D

loloooloàooçlolololol oh man, I should probably stop it now ;D :p before you go "YES I MAD", and break back :'( ^^
$$-albion

Postby Arcaon » Jan 13th, '11, 9:53 am

$$-albion wrote:Hey arca, can you log a time for me on powerslide8 or 9... OH WAIT! U mad? :D

loloooloàooçlolololol oh man, I should probably stop it now ;D :p before you go "YES I MAD", and break back :'( ^^

THERE WILL BE BLOOD.
Arcaon

Postby $$-albion » Jan 13th, '11, 1:04 pm

(: a wrote:
$$-albion wrote:Hey arca, can you log a time for me on powerslide8 or 9... OH WAIT! U mad? :D

THERE WILL BE BLOOD.

Awww man, you're on your period again? Damn, feels bad man :(
$$-albion

Previous