Should this helper be free to use?

This is not cheat
32%
This is cheat
68%

Total votes : 38

Re: --> Mouse wheeling stairs

Postby Arcaon » Dec 20th, '09, 10:35 am

mc'avenGer wrote:Mwheeling is needed to be able to compete on many maps. Although if all mwheeled times were magically deleted, I would definitely not support the use of mwheel.

© Arcaon :D
Arcaon

Postby $$-albion » Dec 21st, '09, 4:37 pm

[2338]a wrote:
mc'avenGer wrote:Mwheeling is needed to be able to compete on many maps. Although if all mwheeled times were magically deleted, I would definitely not support the use of mwheel.

No, you think it is. Your statement is so... it's just wrong :p If you say "it's needed to compete...", you imply that everyone else also uses mwheel, or else you've got an unfair advantage and than you're not competing with other players, you're just using an unfair advantage. In other words: "Everyone or Nobody uses Mwheel", and the most logical choice in my eyes would be 'nobody'.

Simple logic I guess :p Or do it has an loophole :O
$$-albion

Postby Arcaon » Dec 21st, '09, 8:04 pm

eL-bion wrote:
[2338]a wrote:

No, you think it is. Your statement is so... it's just wrong :p If you say "it's needed to compete...", you imply that everyone else also uses mwheel, or else you've got an unfair advantage and than you're not competing with other players, you're just using an unfair advantage. In other words: "Everyone or Nobody uses Mwheel", and the most logical choice in my eyes would be 'nobody'.

Simple logic I guess :p Or do it has an loophole :O

wat is this i dont even

If the top 5 ranks on a map with 10 ranks used mwheel, I'd either use it too so I could compete with the other top players, or I would keep from login because my rank would suck without it? :?

Example:
• I get some rank 1/6 on a map where mwheel jumping is needed so you won't lose all speed.
• People find some haxxor route after the stair part and push me down to 5/8.
• Mwheel is banned.
• I realize what route they've used, but I can't beat back because it's impossible to get a really good time if I don't use mwheel, and if I use mwheel, my account gets murdered. :P
Arcaon

Postby $$-albion » Dec 22nd, '09, 1:25 am

[2338]a wrote:wat is this i dont even

If the top 5 ranks on a map with 10 ranks used mwheel, I'd either use it too so I could compete with the other top players, or I would keep from login because my rank would suck without it? :?

Example:
• I get some rank 1/6 on a map where mwheel jumping is needed so you won't lose all speed.
• People find some haxxor route after the stair part and push me down to 5/8.
• Mwheel is banned.
• I realize what route they've used, but I can't beat back because it's impossible to get a really good time if I don't use mwheel, and if I use mwheel, my account gets murdered. :P

Rankwhore. Fuck the mwheel, just learn to jump the fucking stairs without it. Gawd stairs are just a combo of timing your jumps and a bit of luck, if they're not too high that is. :) And you're example just made my point more clear :D top 5 of those 10 ranks suck dick other 5 had the balls to take the stairs the hardcore way, unlike the other 5 mwheeling their way onto it, tsss pathetic. :D

If you wanna "script" so badly, play offline and use teamspeak, so you can speak against other players and pretend you're playing with them :D
$$-albion

Postby <hk> » Dec 22nd, '09, 2:04 am

[2338]a wrote:• I realize what route they've used, but I can't beat back because it's impossible to get a really good time if I don't use mwheel, and if I use mwheel, my account gets murdered. :P

That's the point where you should come to me. Instead of crying into a pillow silently.
If you have a problem like this, talk to me via email, jabber, icq, teamspeak, irc, ingame, whatever.
<hk>
Menstruating 24/7

Postby sdf » Dec 22nd, '09, 12:51 pm

the whole discussion is kinda of weird. its not about maps that are better or more consistant playalbe or even only possible with mwheel. its about if something is made by hand or not - theres no doubt u have an advantage over normal binds, so its cheat. there is nothing to negotiate here. no argument can take my point out.

what should be up for discussion is the punishment. in my opinion ppl(people) deserve a second chance. so if u spot a mwheeled time, delete it, but not the whole account. u can do that if theres repeated missbehavior....

2 bad i missed the rule finding stufff.
sdf

Postby ally is a cheater » Dec 22nd, '09, 2:42 pm

go for gvn3 -> w/o cheats!
cheers
ally is a cheater

Previous