Board index Off Topic random

Please help me finding 2 maps.

You know what this means

Please help me finding 2 maps.

Postby Dude343 » Aug 24th, '14, 7:52 pm

So the first one.. all I remember was a chinese writings(they were coloured) on the preview pic and the map started with some strafes and then it changes with rocketlaunchers, plasmas and bfg9001. Also I remember some big greek numbers on the walls (I think those are for stages). There are no teleporters. The map is generally open. It has a buildings-kinda-things with multiple floors with no walls. Well I guess this is it.

The second one. So you started in a small room with a teleporter. After entering it you will be instantly(!) falling right into the lava if you don't make a step backwards immediately. You appeared in a big square room (lava is at the center) and you can walk around it using either left or right side. Next it is a tele which takes you into another room. Then I don't remember anything. But I know that on that map there are pretty hard goals to complete (such as a vertical room and you need to jump at the very top but you don't have anything (or maybe a grenade launcher) but the point is that there are no platforms on the wall. There is only a little square in the wall on which you can barely stand, but you can't actually reach it).

Teh end.

EDIT: About the second one. In the first room there is a big hole in the ceiling with a big ceiling fan covering it(the light comes from that hole).
Last edited by Dude343 on Aug 25th, '14, 10:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dude343

Re: Please help me finding 2 maps.

Postby -av1spa- » Aug 24th, '14, 8:52 pm

the first one reminds me of kairos/benz maps.
i have no idea about the second one, but it seems like its really old.
pwn3d
-av1spa-

Re: Please help me finding 2 maps.

Postby Dude343 » Aug 25th, '14, 8:42 am

Yeah, it's been a while since I played them.
Dude343