Board index Off Topic random

Upload problem twitch.tv - pls help bros :o

You know what this means

Upload problem twitch.tv - pls help bros :o

Postby [gt]neiT. » Aug 9th, '14, 2:13 pm

Hi guys,

i have one big fucking problem with broadcasting on twitch.tv
i have already consulted that with my provider - he told me there are NO limits from their side and they dont know how to find out the problem... even when they would limit twitch i doubt they would, their main goal would be torrentz nor twitch.tv so...

I have tried broadcasting via Xsplits, OBS and also usstream, and some others everywhere i have almost same problem. twitch.tv has several servers and even in Czech Republic-Prague even tho i tried NL and FR servers everytime same problem..

My internet connection is 23/8mbps
When i do start broadcasting on twitch.tv i have upload only 2,4mbps and i cannot make it go faster..

here are my results from several sites:
http://testmy.net/db/YDgub04 - amsterdam
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3670688885 tested on CZ server

See this picture:
http://i62.tinypic.com/28lyx6c.jpg

i cant get more then 300kB/s which is not alright it should be 950kB/s optimal...
with my internet speed i can upload 59mb in 60seconds,, 3,54gb in one hour and that is enough for 720p extreme named in google sheet...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... 0NWc#gid=0

I am really clueless, please could someone try to help me or tell me how to find out where might be the problem :( ?
[gt]neiT.

Re: Upload problem twitch.tv - pls help bros :o

Postby <hk> » Aug 9th, '14, 7:46 pm

This reads like you are complaining about it not using enough bandwidth. Uhm, you can always increase the resolution or switch to a shorter encoding delay.

In case you are complaining about hitches. Maybe your computer isn't fast enough reencoding the stream?
<hk>
Menstruating 24/7

Postby Le another black niger » Aug 9th, '14, 8:53 pm

Sounds like bad routing; you can check it, but fixing one isnt that trivial
afaik, its doable by changing provider or using proxy
Le another black niger

Postby [gt]neiT. » Aug 9th, '14, 9:04 pm

i just tested it on different pc in my work that has same provider and it works perfectly :/

so it might be two things..
PC sw, or fact that i have my router changed to switch because provider couldnt make ports opened on my router.
He did that cause i have NAS server and to be visible i needed to open some ports and it couldnt be done on my router it had to be on their router on my roof, but i will get hope about an one hour so i will test it on laptop so if it will work on laptop its confirmed that is something in my pc that prevents using full upload speed.

any ideas guys could it be that router thing or ectualy pc sw ?
i hope it will be pc, because otherwise i wouldnt be able to fix it:/

i will update in 1hour.
[gt]neiT.

Postby [gt]neiT. » Aug 9th, '14, 9:48 pm

huh, so it is pc... i tried it on my home connection on laptop and it works nicely... i am glad to be honest now i know where is problem, but thing i dont know exactly is where in my pc is the problem i have no clue...
any ideas guys :(?

EDIT: hahaha motherfuckers from twitch.tv... i just realizes that its fixed even on my pc... so it wasnt problem on my side even my provider it was twitch all the fucking time, and how the fuck i know that ? Because on hitbox.tv i have same problem and still have !!! on twitch.tv i have now stable 5mbps its not 8mbps but it is definately better, and i will demand from twitch reason why/what the fuck is going on!...

ill be back soon with update bros
[gt]neiT.

Postby Le another black niger » Aug 9th, '14, 10:18 pm

the idea is to provide more info, like pc and laptop specs, and their os
other idea is to start os from 'live cd' on yer pc
Le another black niger