Board index Off Topic random

df

You know what this means

Re: df

Postby BerserK » Jul 14th, '11, 11:50 am

Okey, this is little bit ( or more ) awkward. I don't see any reason to this until you really want to represent our community worldwide. Most of us knows each other, like i know that you're freaky German, with primitive social behavior, so i don't really see reasons using this [DF] tag in our own defrag community. Upgrade for the former clans? Wtf, there are old clans with big respect by itself. And remember that you and your friends except few like maze, are still youths. But I'm still in anything what will promote defrag, or "cement" defragers together.
"Everyone cares about allowed scripts and huds, lol, care about skills." © P.J.RiPPeR
BerserK

Postby bb gl » Jul 14th, '11, 2:06 pm

thx for the insult, ofc ure too fuckin retarded to consider that others might have certain personality disorders to cause such a behaviour, but u no what? if u don't like it just stfu instead of pissin' others off
and yes, i chose these words to adept ur own social retardation
no further explanation needed i guess, if u want to keep on being such an asshole keep it to private messages
and yes i like u anyways cuz u just think i'm an asshole, which u're right with
no reason for me not to accept the fact that u have ur reason and i actually caused u to be like that. but anyways, if u don't like it, that's still no reason to get so personal, that's a sign that u urself are not really the nicest guy in the world bla bla bla
anyways, i hope u don't get me wrong, yet im pretty convinced u will
can't say i hate u anyways tho, if u do hate me, i understand that
take care <3

e: got sum things that might help u to think about:

1. my social retardation is caused by trauma and neurophyisiological issues
2. u call me "freaky german" even tho i have more to do with ppl(people) from other countries than germans (u might tend to be a little bit racist when it comes to germany, i don't feel too good about them either)
3. "are still youths", aha aha, sorry but u don't seem to be so very mature either (insulting again, ouch)
4. u don't see the reason cuz u don't get the idea, that's fine and i get why u don't bother asking instead off tryin to ruin it for others by being, let's say notsoveryfriendly
5. it's not about promoting defrag but to get rid of such bs behaviour u showed rite there (ofc as a reaction to my bs behaviour before!)

the reason why i was so pissed at u was cause u broke the law (yep, sir) and broke the rules of opensource what's even worse to me

next time u might consider theres reasons for the ways others behave like and that u urself aren't without flaws
bla..i hope u at least get that i'm not tryin to hurt nor harm u -.-
others have feelings too, i don't hate u nor do i try to think that ure a person who would be like i am when i freak out (a real asshole)
pm me next time if u want to get personal plz(please)
ur oppinion on how i am should be sumthing between the both of us
even if u feel so pissed that u just wanna insult me i understand that and it's ok
think that's enuff editing now
have fun and good luck (i mean it)
e2: ofc i forgot the most important and yet so simple stuff
i'm sorry that i overreacted like that back then, i didn't mean to freak out like that
bb gl

Postby Daemond! » Jul 14th, '11, 4:19 pm

Where is the like button?
Daemond!

Postby wubwub » Jul 14th, '11, 4:26 pm

[DF]arca wrote:Yes, come! We have free cake and puppies!

only the puppies are edible, though
wubwub

Postby RetroHelix » Jul 14th, '11, 6:43 pm

[DF]Daemond wrote:Where is the like button?

You mean the +1 Button ...
RetroHelix

Postby dS-jundo » Jul 14th, '11, 7:27 pm

Nice!

I'm in! (=
dS-jundo

Postby BerserK » Jul 14th, '11, 7:40 pm

1) I'm still convinced that thing such this is meaningless due this is one of the finest community at all.
2) Didn't know about yours "trauma and neurophyisiological issues".
3) Called you "freaky German" , because you was spaming hailing and other nazi stuff - drawing swastikas on walls with machine gun etc.
4) I'm not berserker from Russia. And i respect open source (GNU license). Used that @ university tho.
5) I can change my opinion on any living or dead personality, if I'm convinced enough.
"Everyone cares about allowed scripts and huds, lol, care about skills." © P.J.RiPPeR
BerserK

Postby bb gl » Jul 14th, '11, 10:34 pm

wtf i'm sorry then, made a horrible mistake
please don't forgive me but give me a chance to explain
i no how i am (or mb was) and i confused u then
sorry, please
i mean it
that whole nazi bsing thingy was my way how to deal with the pain i feel about what happened in ww2, i'm from magdeburg (gdr) and i've been thru a lot of bs cuz of what those neo nazi fags did to me and bla..that whole naziblabla thing is my retarded way to deal with the pain i feel about it
i've started to establish a huge hate for these retarded dipshits who are unable to get what happened back then..and yes i no how wrong this all was..makin fun of it was my way not to cry all day about it..i'm so fuckin sorry
bb gl

Postby <)Ghost(> » Jul 15th, '11, 6:39 am

stop flaming the guy if you have something personal to say pm him. otherwise stay on topic. okay thats enough hang over talk for me
<)Ghost(>

Postby Daemond! » Jul 30th, '11, 3:20 am

<)Ghost(> wrote:stop flaming the guy if you have something personal to say pm him. otherwise stay on topic. okay thats enough hang over talk for me

Way to be so american ghost and be the world police!!! i joke i joke
Daemond!

PreviousNext