Board index Off Topic random

New Member with some questions ;)

You know what this means

New Member with some questions ;)

Postby 333Hawaiian_sKunK » Mar 12th, '22, 8:15 am

Heyho gooood morning everybody,
didnt played quake for fucking ages.
got some questions to you guys, cause my brain lost some informations <---unhealthy lifestyle...damn.
öhhm its still usual to introduce oneself as new member?
mkayy... some words about ma quake history...

im playing quake 3 since im about 13 years old (now im 34)

watched a friend of mine bouncing arround on trickhouse_beta3 trying to do some tricks...
"fuuuucking amazing!" i thought. so happily a few weeks later i found my first pc on the junkyard. it had (i do remember!!) 1.6 ghz...that wasnt bad back then!
at once i found my new love "quake 3".
started with defrag, trying to strafe and circlejump.loved to train plasmaclimbing, doublerockets and the tripplerox on trickhouse! coldrun...hell yeah!! csu1_a!! jjm2 fuck yes!
later i started to play ra3...smokin the bong and playin on rox n grens only servers, called wadesch and neverforget..may some of you remember. what an fantastic time with lovley players and members!
some reallife friends of mine were playing quake too,so we made several lan-parties when our parents went on hollidays! will never miss that time!! :romance-heartbeating: :romance-heartbeating:
one lanparty i remember, we were about 7 little potheads at a friends house...playing quake(much ctf on lan parties), cod1 and fucking blobby volley :D . suddenly the oven in da kitchen lost its door... it was in permanent use..pizzapizzapizza...so the door melt and fell on the ground..wtf..lovley memory!

anytime i began playing all weaps clan arena..my favourite map
---> ra3map1 a4! theatre of pain!! favourite servers back then "horstgrosspumpstation 1 and 2"
later the same in cpma and laaattersss fucking quakelive...at the beginning vql clan arena. at the end most the time on clan arena pql+vamp on mino servers. lovley campgrounds!!!

sometimes i played wolfenstein enemy territory and doom3 (were shitting in my pants playing this game at night,holy jesus that was fucking scary as little stoned boy!),some cod1 story and single player farcry 1 (loved the beach...felt like your on holliday).
thats it!. aiiii no, not true...anno1602!!! damn good game!!!

then my fucking pc crashed about 7 years ago...so, no quake anymore.
but i miss it pretty much! its still the best game on earth!!
never stopped watching quake movies .getting a boner watchin event horizon videos!! "IT-the art of tricking 2"..omfg genius.
cetus :romance-heartbeating: .
Ma favourite movie of all time: "Un1ty". love you guys!

omg...im talking too much...sorry :lol: . pretty drunk n stuff atm, getting pretty emotional right now when i talk about that time :P

finally my question is:

there has been a defrag homepage you could log in with console ingame and it saved the records and stuff. i guess it wasnt q3df..was it? i really cant remember and google wont tell me..
i never been that good in defrag, most of you guys were much faster than me..always wondering how you doin that..still wondering ahaha..ouhhh but ive been second place on cania_humiliation ;)
tried to make my own quake movie called "anatomy of the penis" (i know,what a dumb name). you,ll find it on youtube if youre curious.
its a pretty much amateur video cause i didnt knew anything about makin movies or handling the programs which were needed. --> no pc nerd. when i started recording demos everything went wrong anyway ahaha..so i just took the demos which were a bit watchable :roll: .

whoops...talking again...

wtf, had another question...cant remember.

wish you guys pretty nice day.
looking forward to see you on defrag servers soon.

in love

sKunK
333Hawaiian_sKunK